paa3 or similar?

• Members

Well, I'm in the market for a new toy ... something along the lines of Phonic PAA3

I know Lectrosonics has one, and I'm sure theres others out there as well ... I'm not looking for anything that fancy or expensive, I have the dedicated tools for that. And I havn't found a phonic dealer around me (yet), and wondering what else is out there.

Basically the PAA3 seems like all I would ask for for extremely crude and basic info for initial consulting/site checks where that, with a Palm and a distance finder would do 95% of my work (hmmmm .... maybe a palm compatable unit ??? - d/l & label right on site), without having to bring in, setup the dedicated rigs for simple almost trivial measurements, and not to mention, its completely portable.

So any other products out there like this?

• Members

of pricey though... However, the shipping is free if I'm not mistaken.
:thu:
Al Poulin - Party-Time! DJ Services

http://www.acclaim-music.com/live/customer/product.php?productid=4403&cat=&page=1

Ewww ... thats the highest I've seen on either side of the boarder ... If its going to end up near a grand ... might as well go with the IVIE and be done with it!

Speaking of which ... will the Ivie IE35 (the dell platform) function as a regular PDA as well?

• Members

Speaking of which ... will the Ivie IE35 (the dell platform) function as a regular PDA as well?

Just to get this answered ... both the IE33 and IE35 function as a pda ... since thats what they are.

hmmmm. might just get the pda and add the ivie product later (As I do nead a new pda anyways ... my casio is doing its slow death .... again)

Archived