What color for my $30 dreadnought?

NotDead

• Members

So I'm buying a rogue honduran mahogany dreadnought, and our good buddy frank from Tennesse'n is believin' informed me of their $20 off promo code for orders past $100.

So, instead of strings or some other thing, I'm getting another guitar with it. Luckily for me, their normal(spruce top) dreadnoughts are marked down to $50.

That makes whichever of these beauties I pick:

374613.jpg

$30 :love:

Black or Natural?

Johnny cash or everybody else?

Vote!

• Members

I voted for natural, but some inlay work on a black git might be nice if ya like a bit of bling.

Maybe. I was thinking a black pearloid, tortoiseshell, or b/w/b or b/w/b/w/b guard could be nice on black just for a start as some bling....

Then move with whatever may match...

• Members

Black guitars look nice... but what a nightmare keeping them clean.

I'd go with natural. Too bad they don't have a nice sunburst.

I'm not very anal about keeping my guitars clean. Don't need shiny strings or a glossy flawless finish 24/7.

Sunburst is ugly(IMO) on these, and $20 more.

• Members

If it's any indication, the finish on the black Rogue spiders are really nice. Looks like the black dread has a bound fretboard, too.

Yeah, Not sure what's up with the stock pics, the natural doesn't even say rogue... :confused:

But I'd think they'd both eb bound if either was...

• Members
So I'm buying a rogue honduran mahogany dreadnought, and our good buddy frank from Tennesse'n is believin' informed me of their $20 off promo code for orders past $100.

So, instead of strings or some other thing, I'm getting another guitar with it. Luckily for me, their normal(spruce top) dreadnoughts are marked down to $50.

That makes whichever of these beauties I pick:

374613.jpg

$30 :love:

Black or Natural?

Johnny cash or everybody else?

Check with Jimmy Chaos in that other thread, he has some ideas for great colors.

Archived