Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I'll be banning posters of SG threads

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be banning posters of SG threads

....and then sending them to Thread Jail, otherwise you bastards are gonna make me pull the trigger on a SG Standard.

You've been warned

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

:smiley-devil01:

sg blue.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• twisty571
      twisty571 commented
      Editing a comment

My 89' came yesterday:smiley-music021: Very happy with that purchase. My son just got back from Afghanistan and had been in for 2 weeks. He had to be at the airport to go back to his base in North Carolina yesterday afternoon and since I was down in Pittsburgh I stopped at Guitar Center because I wanted to try out one of the new SGJ's & a Blacktop Strat. I brought $1000 with me  That GC was lacking alot of gear. They only had a couple Cherry ones and let's just say I wasn't overly impressed since I paid the same price for the 89' as I would for a new SGJ. They seem to be an overly dull finish,even more so than the Faded Special I had or the MM SG I have. I liked the neck profile but think I will pass on the SGJ. I liked that Epi ES339 I was playing with more and almost walked out with it,it was on sale for $329! No blacktops,hell there was a severe lack of Fenders except for the couple Squier lines and the USA Strat deluxes and Standard SSS's. I was looking for an HSS with 22 frets and they really had nothing except a $1400 deluxe.

Anyway sorry for the crappy pic but the 89' with my MM SG. It's snowing like crazy out so now outside pics except for the sellers.

SG's

red1

SG2

My daughter & son in law also came in for 2 weeks also and he plays Mandolin and a little guitar,his grandfather actually makes Mandolines and we have been playing both of my SG's and he loves them. He can't afford a guitar having a new baby and all so since we got a very large tax return this year we decided to suprise him. Tomorrow when he is loading up to leave I am going to give him his 1st electric (the MM SG he has been loving on for a couple days now) and my Kustom Defender 5watt amp and a TU2 tuner Me I get to buy another guitar and the wifey is happy about it:smiley-bounce015:

Attached Files

• Timfever
      Timfever commented
      Editing a comment

Super SG variations.jpg

Don't forget my Super SG©...

Attached Files

• Ratae Corieltauvorum
      Editing a comment

You posted before the ban, I'm not a retrospective banner

Last edited by Chordite; 07-11-2014, 06:43 AM.
    Funny how minimalism goes on and on

Comment

• Ratae Corieltauvorum
      Editing a comment

Chordite wrote:

What about this creamy smooth Turquoise Tsunami

You can feel those cool curves just looking at the picture .... you know you wanna

turqouise

It that was ebony board, instant ejaculation!

Attached Files

• Professor Tom
      Professor Tom commented
      Editing a comment
      Rate,
      A 1961 SG Junior is the solution (or a reissue) to your desires, trust me on this..

• Ratae Corieltauvorum
      Editing a comment

Nope, I have a 1959 LP Junior Doublecut half built that fills that requirement.

I'm talking big pickguard SG with Alnico II humbuckers

Oh, I thought this was going to be about Scott Grove threads.

You dumb motherfukcers.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?</div>

Comment

Sorry for going off topic but how are you liking the Chapman?

Comment

This thread is pure win

Comment

Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:

....and then sending them to Thread Jail, otherwise you bastards are gonna make me pull the trigger on a SG Standard.

You've been warned

You don't know the serious gas you gave me when you posted a Vintage SG with noiseless P 90s

so....

SG

Attached Files

Comment

Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:

You've been warned

OOOOHHH,,,You an Evil Genius Ratae...............Meesa like it..

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

Working...
        X