Thieves stole my gear!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves stole my gear!

Some **************************** decided to venture in through the window of my garage last night.

Gone missing:

Marshall "Anniversary Jubilee" amplifier

Peavey TKO 65 bass combo

Fender bass combo

Gibson Les Paul Special, black.

Univox "Professional" P-bass copy.

I already flyered the neighborhood and did the police report thing. Also visited the pawn shops and dropped off flyers there.

$250 reward for the return of the gear, another $250 for the arrest and conviction of the scumbag perpetrator.

I don't much care for goddamn thieves. Especially those that steal guitars and amps.

So, if anyone in your 'hood turns up with some nifty gear . . .
    Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Not my country, but hope you get your gear back.

I had my 1973 Gibson SG stolen years ago...It still hurts a bit.

Punk as f**k since 1976

Endorser and player of "Vintage" guitars:

Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum

Marc man, I think you possibly rock TOO MUCH

The Plague on Myspace:

Westway on myspace:http://www.myspace.com/westwaytotheclash

My Soundclick page:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=484650

Oh crap! They got your Jube?!?!
      >>>Click here for my list of smooooov deals!

That sucks. Good luck on finding your gear.
        Originally Posted by adlo76

i used think guitarmandp was a douchebag.
        now i'm certain.

mojo to you. death to thieves.

oh noooo.....
            What are you looking for?

Oh crap! They got your Jube?!?!

Yeah well here's the real deal on that. I lent this buddy of mine a bit of money and he game me that as collateral. So it isn't even really mine. ****************in' great.

Gee look at the bright side, he also gave me a Les Paul Classic, but that was in my house so I still have that. Golly.
              Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Hope You get your gear back.
                I feel your pain...My home was burglarized June 30th. I hate thieves.
                I cant seem to balance my net income with my gross habits.~Eroll Flynn

Special Forces member of the SG Army

Good Deals with amaleelake, SnoMan97, Acewood, Effectsiation, Danbomb, kjrocks

Doooooood. That sucks. Good luck on getting your stuff back!!!

WTF is wrong with people!!? ****************ing low-lifes need to get a job, save up some money and buy their own ****************. People who steal from others are just scum and deserve to die.

I hope you are able to recover your stuff. Good luck.
                    My Gear:

Carvin CT6 Dragonburst
                    Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue VOS
                    Gibson SG Standard
                    Fender USA Deluxe Stratocaster V-Neck
                    Ibanez Artcore AF105 Limited Spalted Maple
                    Ibanez Artcore AS103 Limited Burled Maple
                    Ibanez JS1200
                    Taylor 714ce
                    Gibson Advanced Jumbo Limited

Mojave Plexi 45
                    Budda Superdrive II 18
                    Blackheart Little Giant Half Stack

Wow, the guy must have known his way around then? Sucks

Good luck!
                      -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                      G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
                      Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Seems guitar smart for a run of the mill thief.

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you get everything back and then some!
                        Campbell UK-1

NEA Klon Klone

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Unfortunately it usually is someone who knows you. Sad, but true. My house was burglarized about 15 years ago. They took all my guns. Funny somehow they knew just where they each were. I had them scattered around the house. I always suspected one certain person (so called friend), but couldn't prove anything.
                          HC Geezer Brigade Trooper #51

Bummer! Keep everyone updated. You have any pics of the gear? Put them up if you do as you never know...someone might come across a pc for sale online.

That's sickening. I hope you get some satisfaction.
                              NYC Americana