Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazi Bee Militia!
    JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
    PpP
    My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Blue">5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY</font></font><br />
      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1232460" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460</a><br />
      &quot;WE ROCK THE WORLD&quot;<br />
      <br />
      <font color="Plum">great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571 </font><br />
      <br />
      <font size="4"> <font color="DarkOrange">definition of expert= an &quot;ex&quot; is something that once was. a &quot;spurt&quot; is a drip under pressure</font></font><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <font color="Magenta">the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy</font></div>

Comment

oh so now your the funny guy, huh? just because you can type faster than me.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Blue">5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY</font></font><br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1232460" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460</a><br />
        &quot;WE ROCK THE WORLD&quot;<br />
        <br />
        <font color="Plum">great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571 </font><br />
        <br />
        <font size="4"> <font color="DarkOrange">definition of expert= an &quot;ex&quot; is something that once was. a &quot;spurt&quot; is a drip under pressure</font></font><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <font color="Magenta">the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy</font></div>

Comment

I wish you could get a maple neck with them I looked into Warmoth and it was about $850, so I think i will stick with fender

They made them with maple necks in the late 70s, before the line was retired.

Heres a 78:

Comment

oh so now your the funny guy, huh? just because you can type faster than me.

I think we were both beat. There's a nice Cobra and a Fox-body doing a burnout above, amongst others.
            Mazi Bee Militia!
            PpP

Comment

Just contributing to the "Ford" Mustang crowd.

I've never been a fan of a Fender Mustang, but there are some nice ones posted here.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="#8b0000"><font size="2"> <br />
              GUITARS (all lefties) : PRS Custom 22 <br />
              6 Gibsons (LP Custom, LP Traditional, LP Trad. Mahogany Satin, <br />
              LP Studio, SG, Flying V), 3 Rics(350v63,360v64,360/12), <br />
              2 Teles (Fender Am.St., G&amp;L ASAT Bluesboy), 2 Strats (1 Fender and 1 G&amp;L Legacy)</font></font> <br />
              <font size="2"><font color="blue">AMPS: Mesa Mini Rectifier Head, Fender Blues Jr.,Marshall DSL401 Combo, <br />
              VOX AC15C1 Combo, Mesa TA-15 Head, Roland Cube 30X</font></font> MOTGLHC</div>

Comment

Just contributing to the "Ford" Mustang crowd.

I've never been a fan of a Fender Mustang, but there are some nice ones posted here.

I find irony in your post with that username. oke:
                Mazi Bee Militia!
                PpP

Comment

Blue one:

I love the decals on the body...did you do that yourself? where did you get them?

Comment

I've got a 96 Reissue in Sonic blue I've been thinking about getting rid of. I thought I'd play it a lot more than I do. I just like me 69 reissue a little more...

Comment

Here's mine. My first "real" guitar purchased in 1985 from my guitar instructor.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">judge not, lest ye be judged...<br />
                      <br />
                      proud Epiphone Empire Member</div>

Comment

bump

NGD yesterday

'69 competition mustang with matching headstock, all original besides the newer schaller tuners and strap locks

it may be ugly, but...

I'm not sure whether to leave it like it is or not (I mean the finish)

it ended up like that cause some idiot put nirvana stickers all over it, and the finish came off when the stickers did

Refinish for sure, couldn't hurt.

BTW,^^^^^^^ Mustangs not Rustangs!;
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Comment

I love the decals on the body...did you do that yourself? where did you get them?

Those aren't decals, it's paint. That's a '65 Mustang and in 1967 my drummer's sister, an art student in NYC at the time, painted my Mustang and our rhythm guitarist's SG with psychedelic artwork.

Comment

Those aren't decals, it's paint. That's a '65 Mustang and in 1967 my drummer's sister, an art student in NYC at the time, painted my Mustang and our rhythm guitarist's SG with psychedelic artwork.

Thats great man, a friend is painting all over my telecaster and I can't wait for it to be finished

Comment

I find irony in your post with that username. oke:

Yeah, it does seem at odds....and I don't even have the Talon anymore.

I've had the Z-28 for 12 years. The Mustang belonged to my father till his passing.

I can see why the Z-28 and Mustang would seem to be at polar opposites. I actually like both, but the T-tops put the Z-28 over the top.
                              2 Teles (Fender Am.St., G&amp;L ASAT Bluesboy), 2 Strats (1 Fender and 1 G&amp;L Legacy)</font></font> <br />
                              <font size="2"><font color="blue">AMPS: Mesa Mini Rectifier Head, Fender Blues Jr.,Marshall DSL401 Combo, <br />

Comment

Baby blue, or whatever they call it.

Pretty sharp looking!

Comment

Working...
                                X