Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't 'think' they're going to do a Nirvana song.

We shall see.
    Please take a moment to check out my podcast, Two Average Dicks. Thank you.

Comment

Just more proof that Dave Grohl can play with whomever the **************** he wants

Comment

Right or wrong, I want to see this.

Comment

Does not smell like teen spirit.

Comment

Smells like has-been spirit.

Comment

It'll be great, or it'll suck. I can't wait!
              A-traders: cbh5150, zuzuman, Bro Blue, mtrejo, robotechnology, jsonnenblick, Highway_61, digi, RUExp, cptnmayonnaise, egnorth, xnatex, hz1952, Metalhead Mike, ProjectX, Gearaholic, A3C, joemudge4, vangkm, Mr JinX, Tweedledee, Moon Shadow, luke978, zuzuman, guitarman_nebr, raine36, stevestevens, xtchc1978, symmetry2170, GW348, jforsythe, young_grandma(x2), gibsfend, ogreki11er, BigF, JEHA, Big Happy, DataDeluxeRev, SnoMan97, gripside80, blind radish, Phillbis, detranova, big Idiot, super56k, Advv

Comment

I could see "About a Girl", since it's heavily Beatle-influenced... -Adam
                Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

The best part is, if Qurdt were to rise from the dead and witness this, he'd immediately shoot himself again.
                  Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?

Comment

The larger question. Why do this at all? Cobain was/is an icon. McCartney is a living legend. He is one of about 20 people alive music who can do whatever the hell they want. PDiddy and Kanye are everywhere..THAT pisses me off.
                    Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comment

They're not doing a Nirvana song according to McCartney. Supposedly a new song they banged out.
                      Good trades with: d_dave_c

Comment

dunno why people get so bent about stuff like this.

It does not touch, increase or diminish the legacy of any of them alive or dead.

It's just different.

You may like it or not.
                        Rules for a Happy Life:
                        Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
                        I am happy with who I am. You do not have to like me.

Originally Posted by aenemated
                        doc always has been and always will be. He behaves as if he is 18 years old with worlds of wisdom

6 senses, 5 cables, 4 different coloured guitars, 3 amps, 2 pedals, 1 footswitch.
                        Statutory Disclaimer: Any advice I may give is ill-informed and is to be treated with the utmost suspicion.

Comment

Doc's right.

And if you ever did really want to go there, Art Alexakis is the right person(a).

Comment

Hell, I think Kelly Jones from Stereophonics could sound good singing Nirvana songs,

Good call!
                            One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

OMG, heaven forbid musicians go and make music with other musicians.

Comment

I actually watched the thing last night . . . I have to say that he pulled it off pretty well ! Of course, Grohl carried the tune with his drumming but Paul played a mean slide instrument of some kind & he rocked it
                                an expert on what it feels like to be me
                                & you are who you google
                                http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

Working...
                                X