Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warman Pickups Anybody? & Is a ceramic Magnet in your p90 any good?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These look a lot like GFS Dream 90s (which are also ceramic), so I imagine they're made by Artec. I have a Dream 180 (two Dream 90 coils together) in the neck of a Tele that sounds great, looks like you got a good deal.
    Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?

Comment

And they add a nice retro look!
      anyone know how to add a sound clip? I've done a comparison, and the difference is astonishing!

did you get the lefty models??
      SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Lefty models!? PAH! Like us lefties are looked after so well!

Comment

Looks a bit like this, doesn't it?

Epiphone Nick Valensi, that comes from the factory with Gibson P94s. I love this guitar...

Cheers

Comment

Looks a bit like this, doesn't it?
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/33498957@N07/5593232424/

Epiphone Nick Valensi, that comes from the factory with Gibson P94s. I love this guitar...

Cheers

Comment

Nope. Our HBP90's are definitely not made by Artec :-)

Comment

• stratmanjd
                stratmanjd commented
                Editing a comment

I just put a pair of these in a Xaviere Les Paul copy  and they are such an improvement over the humbuckers that were in there.  The neck pup is the best I've heard.  I have a pair of GFS dream 180s in a Schecter, I like the Warman HBP90s better. Nice folks to deal with.

I bought a set of Warman humbucker sized P90's, £30 for the pair. Just fitted them into my Les Paul.....They're incredible for the price. High output, noiseless, wonderful tone & they have that lovely P90 overdrive when cranked up!!!

Comment

• gdsmithtx
                gdsmithtx commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have a link for the ones you bought?

Some questions: These are the ones with the ceramic magnets? How high is the output? Is it still in the "hot vintage" range (up to maybe 11k in the neck and 14k bridge)?
                Last edited by gdsmithtx; 08-02-2015, 04:31 PM.

Working...
            X