Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Need help. How bad does this look?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. How bad does this look?

Ive had this guitar for a few years now. Its a Yamaha TVL 503.  Im pretty sure its always had a little crack here, but I dont remember it being this big. Im not sure if its just in the finish or if it goes all the way through/how bad it is/how bad it could be. Figured Id ask here. Any advice/help? 

image-3.jpeg

image-4.jpeg

image-6.jpeg

image-7.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals: MattTele, boytbpc, rileykill, sondeladick</div>

On a 1 to 10 scale, I'd give it a 5 or 5.5 leaning towards Bad.

Looks like the joint is working loose as you play.  Perhaps the day will come when it pulls apart, perhaps not.  If if you feel, or see, it moving then take it to a tech to reglue the joint.

That's some hi res pics, yo!

Besides being a guitar player,
    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
    I love that damn instrument.
    -Steve Vai

Comment

• badpenguin
      badpenguin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah... definitely leaning on the bad side. I suggest holding the guitar against your body, pickups away from you, putting your finger on the crack, then pushing the headstock foreward. If you feel the crack move in even the tinyist amount, run to a good tech as soon as possible.

On the plus side, it will make a great travel guitar.

You can remove the neck from the body and fold it up.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Working...
    X