X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It takes two...

What is your favourite guitar combination in a band?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Verdana"><font size="1"><font color="slategray">&quot;The blues is the recognition of a tragedy, and the optimism to deal with it&quot; (Fruteland Jackson)<br />
    <br />
    &quot;You may think you're playing your instrument, but what you're really playing is the audience&quot; (anonymous)</font></font></font></div>

Totally depends on the players, the music, the amplifiers. There are 37,562 valid responses to this query. And that's just in my tiny and inferior brain.

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Acoustic and Les Paul, to listen to that is.

• mschafft
      mschafft commented
      Editing a comment

AlamoJoe wrote:

Totally depends on the players, the music, the amplifiers. There are 37,562 valid responses to this query. And that's just in my tiny and inferior brain.

What's your top five then?

I always thought i was cool to see a band where one guitarist was rocking something classic (LP, tele, etc.) And the other guy or gal is playing something like a jackson or parker or something.

Cant beat a tele/LP combo though.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Jkater
      Jkater commented
      Editing a comment

Acoustic and whatever electric.

• The Burninator
      The Burninator commented
      Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
      I always thought i was cool to see a band where one guitarist was rocking something classic (LP, tele, etc.) And the other guy or gal is playing something like a jackson or parker or something.

Iron Maiden?

Though you might say that their strats aren't what you'd call "classic".

Hmmmm... I like to layer single coils and humbuckers sometimes when recording. Acoustics and electrics together is good, too.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Just about any two players who actually know what they

Comment

• Mad Tele
        Mad Tele commented
        Editing a comment

jpnyc wrote:

Just about any two players who actually know what they

Working...
    X