First Act CE240 Sheena

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Act CE240 Sheena

Hi all..

I'm new to this site but looking around here I figured someone could give me some

info about a guitar I recently got. I'm just re learning regular guitar after playing bass

for awhile, so having six string will be fun. Any knowledge about the Sheena will be

greatly appreciated.  Blue flame maple with maple neck.

Rick

A bunch of people on this forum bought them when FA blew them out.  Nice guitars.  I've gigged mine on a regular basis.

sheena

Attached Files

Comment

• Fusion1
      Fusion1 commented
      Editing a comment

Tell me about the mods to the Sheena pictured in the post above mine.  What pickups and are those blue anodized knobs?  Where does one buy metal knobs in colors other than chrome, black or fake gold?

I had one - loved the looks, the tones weren't bad, but I couldn't get on with the neck shape. Well worth putting new pots and a better cap in there too, because the originals really suck life out of the tone.
    http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

Didn't Fretsy gig with one of those at some point?
      Mazi Bee Militia!
      JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
      PpP
      My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

Anyone selling (or willing to sell) a Sheena CE240?

Comment

Working...
        X