Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NGD!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!!!!

Haven't had a NGD for a long time.  Here it is though, a Wechter SB-7310.

Plek'd and with a hard case for under $500.  The headstock is kind of funky, but the guitar itself is sweet, a very nice neck, triple shot rings, phase switch as well.

I think I'll put my P-Rails in it eventually, but the stock pickups are okay.

wholeguitar.jpg

angle.jpg

body.jpg

Attached Files

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen one - HNGD!

Comment

• steve_man
      steve_man commented
      Editing a comment

always wondered about those...how does it sound?

Never even heard of the brand, but that looks amazing.  If this were a "Hot or Not" candidate I'd score it an unqualified "Hot" ...

Comment

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

congratulations!

Nice, and different without being radical or weird! Clips?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• hardtdc
      hardtdc commented
      Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:

Well put.  Congrats! That looks cool.

• etawful
      etawful commented
      Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:

Maybe some day . . . . in all honesty, I'm just not comfortable recording myself for others to hear.  I get flustered and can't play if I'm being recorded. . . . Maybe I'll have my GF just record me in secret some day.

That

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment

Definitely different. Congratulations and Happy New Guitar Day.

• The Rover
      The Rover commented
      Editing a comment

I dig it. Definitely hot.

Niiiiiiice!
    Mazi Bee Militia!
    JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
    PpP
    My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

Working...
    X