Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good value 12 string electric?

I've been listening to some "Byrds" and Petty. I've developed some gas for a 12 string electric I dont want to spend a lot since it may just be temporary indigestion. Any suggs? Could I use a pedal to get my 6 string to sound like a 12?
    GOOD People to deal with : PunkKitty, LostGoonie,Cratz2,Albala, Ball&Chain,

Also curious..Dean and Turser always show up but are there any others?
    LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

• Steadfastly
      Steadfastly commented
      Editing a comment

Well, yes, I have to mention the Dean Boca but I warn you, it does have neck dive because it's a smaller body which makes it comfortable for playing but if you want to stop the neck dive you'll need a big fat leather strap with a non-slip under side or something to weight the body near the other end of the strap to compensate.

If you're lucky, you can get a Cozart 12 string electric off Ebay for around $100...the body quality is really good, the neck is passible. It has decent tuners and a surprisingly well cut nut. If you just wanna 12 string on 'those occasions', it fits the bill....here's mine:

P1030130.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

• onelife
      onelife commented
      Editing a comment

Check out what Yamaha hs to offer

• wanderoo222
      wanderoo222 commented
      Editing a comment

Genesis3. That's a great deal. How's the neck and string spacing?

Dillion makes some Rickenbacker copies that I

Comment

The Dean Boca plays and feels a good deal better than its market price.  I've read and seen good reviews for the Eastwodd Classic Twelve, as well ...

Comment

You just missed a clearance sale ($569) on the Italia Rimmini 12 at Hello Music. It is the closest thing to Rickenbacker you can buy. They have mini-humbuckers and are really a nice guitar.

Comment

Sounds like a deal but More than I want to spend just now.
        GOOD People to deal with : PunkKitty, LostGoonie,Cratz2,Albala, Ball&Chain,

Comment

Working...
      X