No announcement yet.

Just for fun Family photo

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun Family photo

I was inspired by Buckstudent to do a family photo,this is most of it .

inst..jpg

Attached Files

whats the gaffi stick on bottom right?

Upon hearing this, the master was enlightened

Comment

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

It's a Chinese  Er-hu,  Kind of a cross between a two string violin and a banjo. The bow goes between the strings.

If a New Orleans house band lost all of its gear they could just drop in to your place.  What's the acoustic guitar there?

Comment

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

JRicoC wrote:

If a New Orleans house band lost all of its gear they could just drop in to your place.  What's the acoustic guitar there?

That's a cheap Applause I got so people that can't play will keep their fingers off my guitars.

dig it

So many guitars, so little time

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Very well rounded, I'm impressed!

gardo wrote:

I was inspired by Buckstudent to do a family photo,this is most of it .

inst..jpg

Definitely some of my favorite instruments in the whole wide world.  I take it that you are a proficient sax and violin player from the duplication.  I should add that I never thought the accordian to be a very cool instrument til I discovered Zydeco music - good stuff.

Attached Files
    "Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano ['guitar'] allows you to do both at the same time." -Kelsey Grammer

Comment

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

wankdeplank wrote:

Definitely some of my favorite instruments in the whole wide world.  I take it that you are a proficient sax and violin player from the duplication.  I should add that I never thought the accordian to be a very cool instrument til I discovered Zydeco music - good stuff.

I took some lessons and can do a little with the sax but not very good. My son is the sax player and my daughter plays violin / viola as well as flute. I tried flute and completely failed. My wife does piano ,accordion ,drums and er-hu

Funny thing I found a 12 string acoustic today that I forgot I had

Working...
X