No announcement yet.

NPD: New Pedal Day

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: New Pedal Day

New Pedal Day. Our daughter's boyfriend bought a Donner "Pearl Tremor" mini phaser by mistake, thinking it was a trem pedal based on the name. Rather than return it, he gave it to me for Father's Day, even though I'm primarily an acoustic guy and don't use effects. Oh, well, he meant well I guess. (That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.) It'll probably end up on Craigslist but in the meantime here's an Internet pic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tremor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	32256967
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

HNPD!

Give it a try with your acoustic - phasers can actually sound pretty good on them.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
      HNPD!

Give it a try with your acoustic - phasers can actually sound pretty good on them.
      Hmm. I'll have to give it a try. I just need to pick up a spare cable--and a power supply since it's a mini pedal (otherwise I could test it with battery power).
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
      X