Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha. Didn't realize your quest had ended. No idea how I skipped over that post up there^^^. Guess I just skimmed over since it just looked like a YT vid posted. I need to have my eyes checked out. I actually read all of the recommendations in this thread and agreed with all of them.
    Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

No prob, I miss the good old days around here.

Comment

The Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive is pretty much the same as a TS and it cost like $40.
        Last edited by Wei_Shen; 05-06-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

The Classic 30 already has a lot of mids going for it. As muchas I love my C30 and 808 clone, I would probably look for a pedal which can dial out the mids. Sorry I don't have an example of what pedal can do that.

Or perpahps a pedal that can blend in a clean boost would work, like the Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and Visual Sound VS-XO

Comment

The Classic 30 already has a lot of mids going for it. As muchas I love my C30 and 808 clone, I would probably look for a pedal which can dial out the mids. Sorry I don't have an example of what pedal can do that.

Or perhaps a pedal that can blend in a clean boost would work, like the Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and Visual Sound VS-XO

Comment

I have an EHX Soul Food on the way

Comment

That's the one that has my attention, looking forward to your impressions.
                Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Working...
                X