No announcement yet.

pls look my tube distortion effect

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls look my tube distortion effect

hi ,everyone,pls look my tube guitar distortion effect--OTD-100,it is made in China.
    Using the classical 12AX7 EH electron tube to make the splendid distortion tone, but is not any "simulate electron tube" or "amplifier simulator"!
    Adjusting GAIN, HIGH, BASS can obtain the warm and full overdrive tone, or smooth exquisite, delay SOLO tone, or strong metal tone.

=======================
    mac-guitarist
    http://www.biyang.com.cn
    E-mail:biyang@biyang.com.cn
    =======================

dorbro armiata mr reboka

Comment

Price? Samples?
      Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Comment

is this an analog delay ?

Comment

and what's the difference between the DL-1 and DL-2 ?

Comment

what does it take for me to get one?
            My band: STOP BREATHING

Comment

are we going to get taken over by chinese boutique makers now? I though Inscho was taking us over...

I told you, now theres boutique pedal makers in korea and china. here they come. but to our forums?

ok, then
              OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

I really envy the Chinese. They are sitting on top of an economic engine that will eventually eclipse everything.

Oh, and that is a very nice looking pedal. Nicely engineered board and little touches like hex bolts on the case make it very pretty.

Does the design run the 12AX7 at starved plate voltages? Also I see the SMD opmap there. Is is it pushing the tube or following it?

Good job.
                home of the beavar
                http://www.beavisaudio.com
                http://www.beavishifi.com

Comment

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar
                  I really envy the Chinese. They are sitting on top of an economic engine that will eventually eclipse everything.

Oh, and that is a very nice looking pedal. Nicely engineered board and little touches like hex bolts on the case make it very pretty.

Does the design run the 12AX7 at starved plate voltages? Also I see the SMD opmap there. Is is it pushing the tube or following it?

Good job.

Yah see, I look at the board design, as a former engineer and board designer, and I cringe.

Everything but the stompswitch is board-mounted: robust it is not.

PCB-PCB adapter for the tube is begging for microphonics.

The carved groundplane looks cool, but I've seen it cause
                  parasitic noise in many audio circuits.

The SMD opamp is WACK, imho, as there's no WAY to swap one out if you wanted to experiment with different opamps, 741-stylee.

Just sayin.
                  Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

Slowest loading images ever.
                    EHX Q-Tron+ Plus for sale. This is one of the older units with the smaller knobs. I had this pedal mod'ed by a Electrical/Avionics/TV/VCR/Tube Amp Tech of 25 years of experience. Fulltone 3DPT stomp switch installed. I had that LED changed to a bi-color, red = power, green = on. 130 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by RoboPimp
                      dorbro armiata mr reboka

You might be thinking of Japanese....

Comment

Originally posted by seifukusha
                        are we going to get taken over by chinese boutique makers now? I though Inscho was taking us over...

just wait until my shoulder is back 100%

Comment

Originally posted by mac-guitarist
                          hi ,everyone,pls look my tube guitar distortion effect--OTD-100,it is made in China.
                          Using the classical 12AX7 EH electron tube to make the splendid distortion tone, but is not any "simulate electron tube" or "amplifier simulator"!
                          Adjusting GAIN, HIGH, BASS can obtain the warm and full overdrive tone, or smooth exquisite, delay SOLO tone, or strong metal tone.

Nee hao

Comment

I hear you. Most mass market stuff is built with pcb-mounted jacks and pots. Since they are physically attached to the enclosure, they don't represent as much of a problem.

The DC jack is terrible. Why do companies still do that? I've had a high-end Toshiba laptop fail just because of the dc jack soldered to the board.

As for the SMD opamp, that's pretty much par for the course. I don't think volume-oriented manufacturers even think about being mod-friendly.

I was comparing it against what I can do in my basement:

Originally posted by lefort_1
                            Yah see, I look at the board design, as a former engineer and board designer, and I cringe.
                            Everything but the stompswitch is board-mounted: robust it is not.
                            PCB-PCB adapter for the tube is begging for microphonics.
                            The carved groundplane looks cool, but I've seen it cause
                            parasitic noise in many audio circuits.
                            The SMD opamp is WACK, imho, as there's no WAY to swap one out if you wanted to experiment with different opamps, 741-stylee.
                            Just sayin.
                            home of the beavar
                            http://www.beavisaudio.com
                            http://www.beavishifi.com

Comment

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

Good job.

You envy the Chinese? Was it the brutally overbearing government, the overpopulation, the massive polution problems, the lack of respect for human rights, or just the fact the average Chinese worker, in whose name their "communist" revolution was waged, will be the first to get steamrolled by this "economic engine", a device fueled by unfair trade practices, criminally neglectful environmental policies, slave-labor level wages / living conditions, and political coercion, and which functions primarily to harness these forces for the purpose of making a select, dictatorial few lords over a nation of billions? What's happening in China today can be likened to what happened in the U.S. during the industrial revolution, only on a scale many times more massive and controled by a government that not only wasn't founded upon the idea that humans posses basic, inalienable rights, but also posses nuclear weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X