OT: Ibanez made a new guitar I actually like

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, how it should've looked:

that's purty.

still, i don't know how i feel about the pickguard shape. but the artcore guitars are solid, and that wood grain is kind of beautiful. it looks like the ST-50 i have.
    i play in these bands: ...FOR SCIENCE! | THOSE LAVENDER WHALES
    good deals/trades with: iamtehcure; whiteyanderson; moon shadow; drasp; fedexpope; themeanreds; delayed delay; steve the hero; great dane; fakeplastic; archives; bhsbhswarp; xtoby44x; arcarsenal72; ben_allison; miaguitar; openE; angelhair0; pedal_lover2. and many more.

Originally Posted by Jisatsu

no one likes a hurt butt.

Comment

I like it.

Then again, I find myself liking more than a few Ibanez guitars.
      I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Now, how it should've looked:

Damn! Nice!

Comment

This is still way hotter.
          Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

they have that in silver sparkle too now:

and nothing beats my discontinued JTK 2

--------
            GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
            Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
            You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

Sexy guitar, but i just can't gel with humbuckers. It's my fault, I know.
              Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Comment

Sexy guitar, but i just can't gel with humbuckers. It's my fault, I know.

they're split-able
                  --------

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

they're split-able

Damn.

Comment

toggle switch placement=fail
                      Good Transactions With: zombiecpm, theshoegazer, maxisnotdead, grygrx, Sonicyouth37, johnrambo, Jim Hunter (2x), Asylum, barney steele, crxsh

Comment

This is still way hotter.

besides the ****************ty toggle location i'd rock that!

Comment

I really like the small black switches on Let it Burn's older model. They wouldn't look right with the green though.

Comment

toggle should be in the jazzmaster location
                            ...the idiots!

Comment

they have that in silver sparkle too now:

Except mine that I just bought from MakuseruSukotto

Comment

Congratz! It's my main guitar right now and I have stuff that's way more expensive. I got that JTK2 for 200EUR btw. Best deal ever
                                --------

Comment

Working...
                                X