Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind Test time... booteek pedal or digital modeler?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind Test time... booteek pedal or digital modeler?

I always think the blind
    youtube
    music

you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good deals with: 5xKayzer,Delay,3xHeartfeltDawn,Takeaway,2xmessiah-roselane music,neoflox,Drugo,BTBAM,rogsrevenge,WAWBanks

Comment

oh sh**!!That's an hard one..
      Anyway I say first LM and then axe fx!
      Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

can't listen to the clip.. but i say a is lm b is axefx
        Good deals with: 5xKayzer,Delay,3xHeartfeltDawn,Takeaway,2xmessiah-roselane music,neoflox,Drugo,BTBAM,rogsrevenge,WAWBanks

Comment

they both sound like the AxeFx, because it's all GOING THRU THE AXE FX!

facepalm

Comment

thats a tough one i went with
            A for axefx
            B for booteek

lets see how well sesame street taught me
            www.facebook.com/afterglowonline

Comment

they both sound like the AxeFx, because it's all GOING THRU THE AXE FX!

facepalm

Well I'm glad that mystery is solved. Great input brah.
              youtube
              music

Comment

I'm guessing fuzz B is the skreddy...
                Good deals with - rocket34bg, theweight

Originally Posted by Zachman

I am nice to people here on the forum. What did I say HERE that wasn't nice?

Originally Posted by robeendey

i am dumber now for joining this board. you guys are pretty ill informed on technology of pedals.

Comment

I went with B being LM

However, if the picture is an indication of where setting was on the LM, I wouldn't have expected as much noise pick up as did. I thought it only got hissy like that when the sharp or fuzz were at the extremes (i think fuzz cranked or sharp backed off) That is the one thing that makes me think fuzz A would be the LM.

I thought B sounded better, the articulation at the end of the notes sounded better to me, so if that is the axe fx, than in that particular clip I like the axe fx better.
                  Solo: Ancient Mariner | Bands: Canoes | Joe Dunlap | Ex Bands: Still Pioneers | A Wayward Heart | M9 Video Playlist | How I Loop: 1, 2 | Best Big Board 2007 | Best Large Board 2009

Originally Posted by placebo62

BTBAM is like the patron saint of the M9

Comment

i took this test so blind i didnt listen to the clips
                    good people: luke978, BTBAM x2, TZR, jalfredprufrock, noiseannoys, verence, orange worker x2, DharmaSound, fellsilver, pbone, cdawzrd, schecterc1lh, zygoat, CiceroTJones, Tweedledee, TheKinks, ShizzelDizzel, mrweems, chuckmoose, StopReferencing, archers6, RockDaJoJo, StumbleFingers, TheKrabsman, drasp

Comment

Yup, I do get a bit of noise with single coils and sitting directly in front of the computer to record. I was going to turn the noise gate way up in the Axe but I didn't want that to affect the toan.
                      youtube
                      music

Comment

I always like watching your vids, it makes me think more about the axe fx. how do you think it compares to some of the amp sims in logic?
                        Solo: Ancient Mariner | Bands: Canoes | Joe Dunlap | Ex Bands: Still Pioneers | A Wayward Heart | M9 Video Playlist | How I Loop: 1, 2 | Best Big Board 2007 | Best Large Board 2009

Comment

I shudder to think what you could do w/ a , Brian.
                          Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                          Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I shudder to think what you could do w/ a , Brian.

eh, it'd probably sound like my usual boring ****************, just with a snax. Not like zygoat I can tell you that.

Comment

I'm guessing

A is the AxeFx
                              B Lunar Module

(And I just ruined my 6,666 posts status )
                              Shot From Guns
                              www.shotfromguns.wordpress.com - New updates!

The Artful Dodger -
                              www.soundclick.com/theartfuldodger

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

Comment

Working...
                              X