Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

ableton dudes actually...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just use the built in looping instrument. Works the same as a looper, once you record your first loop it figures out the tempo for you and you can base your whole project around that. Once you have the first loop recorded you can just drag it into a blank clip position and away you go.

Comment

Just use the built in looping instrument. Works the same as a looper, once you record your first loop it figures out the tempo for you and you can base your whole project around that. Once you have the first loop recorded you can just drag it into a blank clip position and away you go.

yeah, this is one way to do it.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Decolonize</div><br><br>

Comment

Thanks too!
        It doesn't get any better than this

Comment

Wow thanks!
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with : Madmax808,RedPrince,houseofglass21,JohnnyUnitas,V, Mandooks,Crxsh, GuitarDustin, Who235, i gave up adding people</div>

Comment

this reminds me of myself about a year ago, when I first installed Ableton and started to use it, in the first month it was so daunting I couldn't get it, now, a year later, I'm still a n00b
            the basics are pretty intuitive once you're a bit more familiar

on the Ableton page, there are a couple of helpful demo videos to get you started
            I also did the built-in learning courses

have fun

Comment

Move the track monitor thing along the timeline so its at the start of the chord progression, when you press "play" it will go from that point.

At least I THINK thats what youre trying to do.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders" target="_blank">http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders</a></div>

Comment

Working...
              X