Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored of the internet...

I've not touched my laptop in almost a month.... I use my phone to stay connected with friends on Facebook and Instagram, occasionally use the Youtube app to watch some videos etc, but I'm using the browser less and less these days.

I used to be involved in loads of forums and stuff, but they all seem to have gone pretty stale. By this point I've pretty much lost interest in almost the entire internet.

Anyone else the same? Got any suggestions of sites worth checking out?
    Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
    Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Jam with me. Right now. http://goo.gl/DefPy
    AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

Comment

Jam with me. Right now. http://goo.gl/DefPy

Comment

Oh that's pretty cool! Will check that out more when I'm not at work.
        Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

Omens - my band

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Oh that's pretty cool! Will check that out more when I'm not at work.

Omens - my band

Comment

Cool. No worries about joining in now. I'm still getting acquainted with it, myself.

Comment

Cool. No worries about joining in now. I'm still getting acquainted with it, myself.

Comment

im with ya.

real life is much more real.

fuk the net.
                check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

im with ya.

real life is much more real.

fuk the net.
                  check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
                    View Post

I've not touched my laptop in almost a month.... I use my phone to stay connected with friends on Facebook and Instagram, occasionally use the Youtube app to watch some videos etc, but I'm using the browser less and less these days.

I used to be involved in loads of forums and stuff, but they all seem to have gone pretty stale. By this point I've pretty much lost interest in almost the entire internet.

I feel you man. I only go to my computer for music making anymore these days.

Feels gooooood.
                    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
                      View Post

Feels gooooood.
                      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven
                        View Post

Feels gooooood.

and updating your clothed animal avatars...where do you get all of them??
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven
                          View Post

Feels gooooood.

and updating your clothed animal avatars...where do you get all of them??
                          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Wat the **************** man?

You're out. You made it. You figured out how to live without the stupid bull**************** that the internet brings into your life... and you're asking for ways to get drawn back in?

Stop that and enjoy not being tied to a computer. Its a good thing.
                            I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Wat the **************** man?

You're out. You made it. You figured out how to live without the stupid bull**************** that the internet brings into your life... and you're asking for ways to get drawn back in?

Stop that and enjoy not being tied to a computer. Its a good thing.
                              I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Working...
                              X