Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite effects?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorites are a wah and some sort of dirt box. I can get through a gig with those just fine.
    My Space
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=497122

Comment

Dirt with varying amounts of octave up

youtube
      soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

Dirt with varying amounts of octave up

youtube
        soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm
          View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

You and me both. Basically described my board perfectly.

The Timmy overdrive is pretty much my favorite pedal ever. It just works. With every amp, guitar and every other pedal I try to run it with. Definitely my favorite.
          Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
          Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm
            View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

You and me both. Basically described my board perfectly.

The Timmy overdrive is pretty much my favorite pedal ever. It just works. With every amp, guitar and every other pedal I try to run it with. Definitely my favorite.
            Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
            Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

ZVEX Fuzz Factory, Oh Wah and Wah Probe are my favorite effects to play with at home.

When I'm jamming with friends, I usually use just an Analogman fuzz of some sort (AstroTone, Peppermints or Sunfaces). Analogue delay (Maxons) every now and then. That's pretty much it.
              ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

ZVEX Fuzz Factory, Oh Wah and Wah Probe are my favorite effects to play with at home.

When I'm jamming with friends, I usually use just an Analogman fuzz of some sort (AstroTone, Peppermints or Sunfaces). Analogue delay (Maxons) every now and then. That's pretty much it.
                ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

You need an OD and a delay. Those are the fundamental FX imo.

Then Whatever you need to add some flavor.
                  I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

You need an OD and a delay. Those are the fundamental FX imo.

Then Whatever you need to add some flavor.
                    I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

This and ^

Basic = Overdrive (OCD and Rothwell) and Delay (TC Flashback).

Then any of: PS-6 harmonist/CS-3 compressor/Mooer Blue comp/+ some other stuff depending on what I'm doing.

Comment

This and ^

Basic = Overdrive (OCD and Rothwell) and Delay (TC Flashback).

Then any of: PS-6 harmonist/CS-3 compressor/Mooer Blue comp/+ some other stuff depending on what I'm doing.

Comment

Love my Rat, my Torn's Peaker, my AD9, and like my Phase 90...but my POG will never be replaced.

Comment

Love my Rat, my Torn's Peaker, my AD9, and like my Phase 90...but my POG will never be replaced.

Comment

ProCo Rat

EHX POG

Boss RV-3

I could probably go the rest of my life using only those pedals... but what fun would that be?

Comment

ProCo Rat

EHX POG

Boss RV-3

I could probably go the rest of my life using only those pedals... but what fun would that be?

Comment

Working...
                                X