Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAMMSATION: new B******** "vintage" TM delay clonED !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey - you wrote backwards; it`s:
    a (mad) dog amongst namm...

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

this last clip is really awesome. I can already see so many good uses of the seek-a-pitch.

So how much are we looking at for this baby?
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

You should clone all of the Behringer Boss remakes and create some modular multi-effects monstrosity where you can swap out various boss modules.
        Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

You can call it the Commodore Pinenut.....

Comment

disclaimer:

of course, the original ( ) so-called "vintage" time apparatus
            from NAMM
            does NOT do the unique >from Vibrato-Thru-Zero-to Vibrato< morphing
            and the >Find-A-Pitch< gimmicks,
            that the U.E.F. "OVERNITE-Clones" in the clips do.
            www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

I just got to hear the two clips...the second one sounds pretty sweetness. Whatever it is well done.

Comment

The seek-a-pitch sounds awesome

will i be able to buy one of these in stompbox size enclosure???????!!!!
                WANTED: Zvex Lo fi Loop Junky (Shipped to the UK)

Comment

the 2nd is:
                  Epiphone "the Dot" > OverniteClone > Sovtek Mig50 > E-H 4x10 > Sony Digicam.

the 1st added a "NAMO" distortion between guitar & Time-Morphulator...
                  www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

Is this real? Cause even if its a joke theseekapitch clip sounded really cool.
                    There's Kerosene around, we'll find something to do.

Comment

the 2nd is:
                      Epiphone "the Dot" > OverniteClone > Sovtek Mig50 > E-H 4x10 > Sony Digicam.

the 1st added a "NAMO" distortion between guitar & Time-Morphulator...

God bless the Mig 50.

Can't wait. I'm sold.

devi-

Comment

This is one of the best jokes ever! That seek-a-pitch sounds very lush, yet crazy.
                        Effects Clips: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=818129

LOOK! I HAVE A SIGNATURE!!!!

Good deals with: natasmi, Funky Chowder

Comment

I definitely missed something. Is seek-a-pitch with a sequencer or sample+hold on the delay time?

I can't tell if this is a joke OR it is something puretube has been coincidentally working on and then called a Time Warp clone after he found out about the new behringer.

I really hope that I'm not G.A.S.ing for something that is a hoax.

But I think there is an actual product here- just mired in sarcasm. Surely an analog delay with 550 ms wouldn't use just one IC?

Comment

I definitely missed something. Is seek-a-pitch with a sequencer or sample+hold on the delay time?

I can't tell if this is a joke OR it is something puretube has been coincidentally working on and then called a Time Warp clone after he found out about the new behringer.

I really hope that I'm not G.A.S.ing for something that is a hoax.

But I think there is an actual product here- just mired in sarcasm. Surely an analog delay with 550 ms wouldn't use just one IC?

I'm assuming its the upcoming Nano sized delay from EHX.

Comment

I presume its the FTM box he was talking abut. Can't wait to try that.
                              Originally posted by opiepac
                              I just live with the twitch, personally.

Comment

Once, I punched this giant black poodle in the nose because it wouldn't stop staring at me.

~MkF!
                                "Those cheerleaders have fangs!"
                                I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X