Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Soundscape RV-5 + DD5

www.Facebook.com/RobertChristopherMusician

www.Soundcloud.com/RobertChristopherOfficial

how were you using the pedals?
    "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Sounds like the reverse setting on dd5 + mod verb from the rv5. Two of my favorite pedals.
      Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
      Trade References

Comment

Also, reverse delay on the dd5 panning between 2 amps = really ****************in cool.
        Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
        Trade References

Comment

volume pedal + dd-5 set to lots of really short repeats + lots of Mod Reverb...amirite?
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

really cool indeed, but what purpose does this kind of droning serve? is this a song in itself? do you play chords over this? do you sing over it? is it just a concept idea? is it just for fun with no purpose to make cool ambient soundscapes and textures?
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

what purpose does this kind of droning serve?

I enjoyed listening to it while doing some work at work, so I would say the purpose of this droning is the pleasure of hearing music.

Comment

really cool indeed, but what purpose does this kind of droning serve? is this a song in itself? do you play chords over this? do you sing over it? is it just a concept idea? is it just for fun with no purpose to make cool ambient soundscapes and textures?

I thought it was awesome.

Does every song have to have Dave Matthews playing chords and singing to you?

EDIT: seriously. This is better than most ambient stuff I've heard.

Were you using a compressor? a volume pedal? humbuckers? etc.

Do a rig rundown. I'm very intrigued.
                BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Haven't you posted this before?

Sounds good.
                  http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

funny. The op's vid made me think of Donnie Darko, and this loop is sampled from Donnie Darko (I think).

Comment

how were you using the pedals?

Did you mean settings?

Comment

Really??? You want to get philsophical about the meaning of music???

Comment

Mkay, I've got a DD5 and a RV3...Guess The RV-3 won't do the same type of thing cause it's missing the modulation, right?

Comment

so, what were the settings?

Comment

Working...
                              X