Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

ZVEX Double Rock

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZVEX Double Rock

Anyone try this pedal?  Looks like 2 Distortrons in one box, and you can also switch it to a 2 in 1 or any combination (Distortron into SHO, SHO into Distortron, Distortron into Distortron).  Seems cool, but hella expensive ($370.00 US).

Thoughts?  Anyone?

<div class="signaturecontainer">... puppets jerking on their strings ...</div>

Forget the Double Rock. For that money you could pay two women to play with a double c**k, and still have change to buy all the boosts and dirts you want.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
    <br />
    <b><br />
    Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
    EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
    Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
    Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
    </b><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

Comment

Lololololol
      Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• fusionid
        fusionid commented
        Editing a comment

I love the BOR but that's non sense too much cash.

Just get a Bogner blue

Yea, its a cool pedal, but not needed... How many times are you running two of the same pedal at the same time?

I found the SHO boost on the BOR to be OK, but not as good as the SHO.

******For Sale*******<br><br>ZVEX SHO<br>Danelctro Cool Cat Chorus<br><br><br>http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

Working...
      X