X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZVEX Double Rock

Anyone try this pedal?  Looks like 2 Distortrons in one box, and you can also switch it to a 2 in 1 or any combination (Distortron into SHO, SHO into Distortron, Distortron into Distortron).  Seems cool, but hella expensive ($370.00 US).

Thoughts?  Anyone?

<div class="signaturecontainer">... puppets jerking on their strings ...</div>

Forget the Double Rock. For that money you could pay two women to play with a double c**k, and still have change to buy all the boosts and dirts you want.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
    <br />
    <b><br />
    Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
    EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
    Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
    Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
    </b><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

Comment

Lololololol
      Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• fusionid
        fusionid commented
        Editing a comment

I love the BOR but that's non sense too much cash.

Just get a Bogner blue

Yea, its a cool pedal, but not needed... How many times are you running two of the same pedal at the same time?

I found the SHO boost on the BOR to be OK, but not as good as the SHO.

******For Sale*******<br><br>ZVEX SHO<br>Danelctro Cool Cat Chorus<br><br><br>http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

Working...
      X