No announcement yet.

HCFX Fantasy Football 2011-2012

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCFX Fantasy Football 2011-2012

The draft is set for 9PM this Sunday... but we may have a spot or two to fill.

Here's who replied on the league wall saying they want to play:
    -Joe
    -David L.
    -David S.
    -John
    -Andrew
    -Shaun

That leaves David W. and Brian to let me know if they plan to participate this year. If not, their teams are up for grabs along with Kevin's.

FYI
    Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Also, 15 yard penalty against anyone who brings up soccer in this thread, resulting in an automatic first down.

Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

1 - screw Rushfan and his bitchy whining ways
      2 - given that I may not have power Sunday night, any way we could postpone the draft?
      Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
      Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
      Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

I'm cool with delaying it for jhamnett if it looks like he won't have power, but please don't make it next weekend. I won't be near a computer.
        This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
        A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
        It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
        As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
        -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

I'm cool with delaying it for jhamnett if it looks like he won't have power, but please don't make it next weekend. I won't be near a computer.

I will also be unavailible as of thursday 9/1...until the following tuesday 9/6 (I'll be out of town)

Comment

Crxsh, we can try waiting until tomorrow to see if I lose power. Just with the hurricane coming it's pretty likely where I am. I'm good anytime Monday - Wednesday to draft to accommodate shaun126's schedule.

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Yeah, just lemme know a couple hours before draft time. PM me or something.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Yeah, I'll try to get on my phone and send something if we're down.

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Hey, I got power! Woooooo!!!

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Just got your PM crxsh,

Stoked to get my draft on
                    check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

Sweet!

We have new owners for 2 teams.... and I have yet to hear back from Dolf regarding his. I assume he's going to want to play though, so I may just let him autodraft and, should he want to give it up, find a replacement before the season starts.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Dolf is out. Who wants a team?? Draft is in 1 hour.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Also, draft is gonna get pushed back a little bit tonight. Delayed Delay didn't get his team activated on time. Update forthcoming.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Word. I just got set up, ready to go!

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Okay, bumped the draft back 15 minutes. We are go @ 9:15.

Still 1 team available if anyone wants in. Will just let it autodraft and give it away after if no one takes it before the draft.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X