OT: This guy is just the scum of the earth...

xgxmanx

• Members

See, that's the problem with strategic overthrows. When the people do it, it's swift. My wife was in Romania when they ousted their dictator. They killed him and his wife on TV right away, impromptu even. That's how you do it.

Soviets, Italians, Romanians... they did it the right way.

Milosovic is still sitting comfy too.

• Members
Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

that saddam has some serious mental problem, but prosecuting him through court is the only right way to do this and i guess sadam wouldve prefered being killed to the current humiliating situation he is in.

I agree but he should be held acountable and punished for his actions and disrespect for the court. Sure he doesnt think the court is real and he's still president (dictator), but still they should NOT tolerate his attitude. Judges here wouldnt put up with that {censored}, they shouldn't over there either.

They should "teach" him respect.... :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by gunslinger

I agree but he should be held acountable and punished for his actions and disrespect for the court. Sure he doesnt think the court is real and he's still president (dictator), but still they should NOT tolerate his attitude. Judges here wouldnt put up with that {censored}, they shouldn't over there either.

They should "teach" him respect....
:thu:

some crackpipe decides to takeover his country and now he should show some respect? he is an asshole, but he must not bend over to bush.

• Members

I'm not defending Saddams actions on any of his past history, however compare this scenario to one where the US president is in his shoes.

We illegally (as far as world court of oppinion is concerned) invaded Iraq and over threw the government. If that happened here, I would hope that my president had enough balls and dignity to go down with the ship. In his mind (and in the mind of the majority of the world) Saddam is on the right side of the fence in claiming that the court is a fallacy.

Again, I'm not saying he isn't/wasn't a horrible person.

• Members
Originally posted by fuleiragem

some crackpipe decides to takeover his country and now he should show some respect? he is an asshole, but he must not bend over to bush.

I wouldnt say that he is "bending over to Bush"

I'm not even talking about Bush or even the "politics" invovled.

I am talking about how the judge is letting him make a mockery out of the proceedings. He shouldnt stand for it. Regardless if you think it's "illegal" or not. He is standing trial and should be made to respect the court...

• Members
Originally posted by shredhead7

I'm not defending Saddams actions on any of his past history, however compare this scenario to one where the US president is in his shoes.

We illegally (as far as world court of oppinion is concerned) invaded Iraq and over threw the government. If that happened here, I would hope that my president had enough balls and dignity to go down with the ship. In his mind (and in the mind of the majority of the world) Saddam is on the right side of the fence in claiming that the court is a fallacy.

Again, I'm not saying he isn't/wasn't a horrible person.

Give me a break man. We did not illegally invade the country. They did not comply with inspections which is what set this off in the very beginning. He killed thousands upon thousands of innocent people. Whens the last time that Bush lobbed nerve gas at civilians in his own counrty? And where did you get your info about most of the world believing that Saddam is on the right side of the fence?

-Joe

• Members
Originally posted by OverDriven

Give me a break man. We did not illegally invade the country. They did not comply with inspections which is what set this off in the very beginning. He killed thousands upon thousands of innocent people. Whens the last time that Bush lobbed nerve gas at civilians in his own counrty? And where did you get your info about most of the world believing that Saddam is on the right side of the fence?

-Joe

:freak:

• Members

Honestly, the best way to have dealt with Saddam, was to have chained him to the town square (where the mob attacked the fallen statue of him) in Bagdad. And then, any and all american forces simply turned their backs to where he was chained...but let anyone in who wanted to see him.

Let his own people deal with him in the most brutal of ways. This way, our hands are clean...and Saddam gets a public execution by arabs. No one in the arab would could cry (like they seem to do for every stupid silly reason) about anything, since they would have done this to Saddam themselves.....

Quick and clean.

Instead, we're going to have a 2 year long courtroom circus dealing with this Psycho.....and in the end, his 'persecution' will have done more to help the rest of the psycho terrorist islamists in the region than hurt....

• Members
Originally posted by strangegrey

Honestly, the best way to have dealt with Saddam, was to have chained him to the town square (where the mob attacked the fallen statue of him) in Bagdad. And then, any and all american forces simply turned their backs to where he was chained...but let anyone in who wanted to see him.

Let his own people deal with him in the most brutal of ways. This way, our hands are clean...and Saddam gets a public execution by arabs. No one in the arab would could cry (like they seem to do for every stupid silly reason) about anything, since they would have done this to Saddam themselves.....

Quick and clean.

Instead, we're going to have a 2 year long courtroom circus dealing with this Psycho.....and in the end, his 'persecution' will have done more to help the rest of the psycho terrorist islamists in the region than hurt....

:freak:

• Members

I'm not going to get involved in this {censored}storm extensively... Let me just say this...

International law is something that countries are NOT obliged to subscribe to. So when someone says "It's an illegal invasion" they're talking out of their asses.

Also, the invasion of Iraq was by no means illegal. He was in breach of numerous UN resolutions. Not just the ones dealing with WMD's but also numerous human rights violations.

It was a legal invasion and he should have been forcefully removed from power years ago.

That's all I'm going to say... Vlad out.

• Members
Originally posted by Bongo Bastid

here's what i want to see:

TONIGHT! ON PAY-PER-VIEW - SADDAM VS DUBYAH IN A STEEL CAGE DEATH MATCH

and in a special feature - the live audience will also be split into 2 opposing factions (muslims vs xtians) who will battle each other to the death

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The winners?

US!!!!!!!