OT: This guy is just the scum of the earth...

xgxmanx

• Members
Originally posted by BOOGIE666

His hands and feet should be chained to his waste and he should be wearing a ornage jump suit just like every other mass murder does when they attend trial.

Why should this scum bag be treated any better?

"Normal" mass murderers are restrained because they're possibly a physical threat. What's Saddam going to do?

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

"Normal" mass murderers are restrained because they're possibly a physical threat. What's Saddam going to do?

Well, he could release a chemical weapon in the general direction of the jury, so I think he should be placed in an orange plastic suit that is air-tight.

• Members
Originally posted by BOOGIE666

It was Germany's legal law to kill Jews, and it was "illegal" for the U.S. to invade germany too.

to start with, international laws were not as advanced as they are now (or when iraq was invaded), and second the us had declared war to germany before they invaded it, that made the invasion more or less legal.

we're talking about different kinds of legal or illegal right now, but i guess i see your point, but maybe you should choose your 'phrasing' a little different next time you're trying to explain what you mean.

• Members
Originally posted by cobrahead1030

i think the world will be a better place with saddam out of power

i dont think anyone with enough common sence wouldnt agree, but there are many roads leading to rome and in matters like this it is crucial to look at which roads makes the juice worth the squeeze and select the best out of them, it can be debated if that has been done.

• Members
Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

to start with, international laws were not as advanced as they are now (or when iraq was invaded), and second the us had declared war to germany before they invaded it, that made the invasion more or less legal.

we're talking about different kinds of legal or illegal right now, but i guess i see your point, but maybe you should choose your 'phrasing' a little different next time you're trying to explain what you mean.

We also declared war on Iraq, back in '91, then a cease fire was put in place. Then Iraq defied the orders of the cease fire, so we went back in. 100% legal. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by the russ

yeah 'cause Canada and France are the only two we've alienated ourselves from
:rolleyes:

illegal says who. who is the country or whatever that said it was illegal. who france. {censored} the french and screw this piece of {censored}. put a bullet in him. i'll even donate it.

• Members
Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

i dont think anyone with enough common sence wouldnt agree, but there are many roads leading to rome and in matters like this it is crucial to look at which roads makes the juice worth the squeeze and select the best out of them, it can be debated if that has been done.

i could agree with that...i just think that it's ridiculous to see so many people pointing fingers and playing the blame game, when we've got such intense work to complete in iraq and afghanistan...and iran posing itself as a larger threat each day

everyone is too busy chasing their tails in dc, and trying to win over public opinion...when they should be working WITH the president (whether they support him or not) and stop trying to deny the fact that he is the one in power, and not them