Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ the high gain amps coming out

alot of moron australians on the FB page "OMFG LEDS BRRRROOOOO" "OMFG AXE-FX DESTROYER" (yeah dickhead...thats what your boyfriend used on his last disk and tours )

seriously thou just put out an amp with more knobs and more lights and clowns will jump on it

here is a modded JCM 800 from 16 years ago ....all this new **************** and they still can't hit the mark

Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
    Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
    Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
    Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
    Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Just tell them to get off your lawn.

I hear that stuff costs more than it used to. The weather's pretty good right now, though.
    BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

Yeah, putting room-mic'ed unprocessed clips against a multi-tracked, mixed, and mastered professional album is pretty fair.
      Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
      The Legacy Of...

Comment

Your posts are becoming more unmemorable and insignificant than djent melodies.
        http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

I would take a JCM800, Fortin, or DAR over an Axe FX
          VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

Yeah, putting room-mic'ed unprocessed clips against a multi-tracked, mixed, and mastered professional album is pretty fair.

lol like that FF clip is high audio fidelity!!! its compressed to ****************!!

theres def a market for some obscene 5 channel amp and cabs with 15-18" speakers to hock to these retards
            love how most have 4 channels and all you hear is ----0----1--1------1------0--- on the lowest string on the highest gain channel

Comment

haha love when they do that

Comment

This thread is funny because the Axe FX is like the number one unit for djent

Ironic thread is ironic.
                VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

So is there anything you like that is new? Or should people just keep modding old Marshalls for eons to come?
                  Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                  Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

[/QUOTE]

So is there anything you like that is new? Or should people just keep modding old Marshalls for eons to come?

I simply have to agree based on a latent love for Fear Factory's tone, it's always kind of been metal iconic for me.

-Curtis
                    FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

This thread is funny because the Axe FX is like the number one unit for djent

Ironic thread is ironic.

these clowns move with the tides....now that there douchebag idol is playing DAR they will jump on the bandwagon

I mean theres quite a few that already use exactly the same gear as him, even down to the same IR in the axe-fx

same deal when he starts playing 9 strings

I mean take alot at the seven string forums "____insert blank djent band__ releasing new ep, superior drums, 8 string ,axe-fx"

how come these guys weren't doing this style of music years ago?
                      just total bandwagon jumpers with nothing to add....have soem originality for ****************s sake

at least meshuggah did start there own style

Comment

honestly thats a double edged sword.....I'll say this...there are alot of amps coming out that pretty much have zero reason to even be made...they add nothing new to the table that hasn't been done before or better.

Comment

I really want to hear your music. I mean, it's gotta be the most revolutionary, groundbreaking, totally legit **************** in the history of the world.
                          http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

I'd prefer a multi amp set up over one amp with 5 channels any day. For the same reason I use pedals over multi-fx. I want the pedals for their distinctive tones, I don't just something that makes the same effect... But sounds completely different.

I'd love to add a second Orange head to run stereo with my Rockerverb, a fender for cleans, and maybe a marshall, or AC30 for another dimension of gain tones.
                            Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony

Dunlop 535q Wah
                            Electro Harmonix Pog 2
                            Korg Pitchblack Tuner
                            MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD
                            MXR EVH Phase 90
                            MXR Micro Flanger
                            Boss DD7 Delay

Orange AD140 HTC
                            Orange PPC412

Comment

honestly thats a double edged sword.....I'll say this...there are alot of amps coming out that pretty much have zero reason to even be made...they add nothing new to the table that hasn't been done before or better.

You're a snob, but FF has epic tone. So bring down the mids ya cock sparring cock.

-Curtis
                              FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Working...
                              X