Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

my dog met a fit chocolate 42 yr old this weekend (and actually got laid)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my dog met a fit chocolate 42 yr old this weekend (and actually got laid)

    holy cow you guys, this bitch was all over yogi this weekend. right when we got there she was saying the most dirty things you could ever imagine, way better than a dumbed down version of penthouse letters. she was about half his size and chubby but wore this leather collar that just screamed **************** me. i think she was some type of indie receptionist type but for some reason she could not type at all and sounded just like me.



    yogi wanted to stay and have intimate time but i had to leave and go to work today so sadly it was just a 1.5 day **************** session - he must have got her off like 23 times though.



    i know all you sick ****************s want pics but i like to keep things private and not really discuss personal stuff online so here is a before pic. they almost had a threesome but the little one could not reach much and that would require about 14 more threads







    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

    WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

    fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

    Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

  • #2
    Bitches luv leather collars.
    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


    Rock hardness called that one









    Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


    But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bitches luv leather collars.
      Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


      Rock hardness called that one









      Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


      But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness
        View Post

        Bitches luv leather collars.




        seriously this. i mean, look at her presenting right there, she wants the D
        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

        WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

        fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

        Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness
          View Post

          Bitches luv leather collars.




          seriously this. i mean, look at her presenting right there, she wants the D
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

          WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

          fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

          Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

          Comment


          • #6
            Omfg

            Comment


            • #7
              Omfg

              Comment


              • #8
                Who's the little guy? Reminds me of a cartoon dog from somewhere....
                Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


                Rock hardness called that one









                Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


                But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who's the little guy? Reminds me of a cartoon dog from somewhere....
                  Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


                  Rock hardness called that one









                  Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


                  But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fight The Bear








                    Originally Posted by themadscientist


                    What's with the TGP like attitude around here when it comes to women?

                    Some people obviously want to get their dick wet, others are waiting for handwired NOS mirage ********************.









                    Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti


                    I've had a raging 5153 priapism ever since.









                    Originally Posted by Oblivion DC


                    You're confusing Socialists and Hippies. Socialists will slaughter their own for the good of the Collective. Hippies just smell bad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fight The Bear








                      Originally Posted by themadscientist


                      What's with the TGP like attitude around here when it comes to women?

                      Some people obviously want to get their dick wet, others are waiting for handwired NOS mirage ********************.









                      Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti


                      I've had a raging 5153 priapism ever since.









                      Originally Posted by Oblivion DC


                      You're confusing Socialists and Hippies. Socialists will slaughter their own for the good of the Collective. Hippies just smell bad.

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness
                        View Post

                        Who's the little guy? Reminds me of a cartoon dog from somewhere....




                        that is Jenny's dog, bax. he is a fat ass. the slut is Jenny's mom's dog, murphy.
                        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                        WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                        fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                        Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness
                          View Post

                          Who's the little guy? Reminds me of a cartoon dog from somewhere....




                          that is Jenny's dog, bax. he is a fat ass. the slut is Jenny's mom's dog, murphy.
                          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                          WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                          fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                          Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nice 10/10
                            Originally Posted by satannica


                            I sold a picture of my wang on the internet to some bloke for £20.

                            The joke was on him though, it was someone else's wang

                            LOLZ!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              nice 10/10
                              Originally Posted by satannica


                              I sold a picture of my wang on the internet to some bloke for £20.

                              The joke was on him though, it was someone else's wang

                              LOLZ!!!!

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X