Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey HCAF Bros!!

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Done. Also... High On Fire now on the bill, which is pretty sweet. Good luck Pete.
    Ampeg VH-140C
    Redbear MK60
    Whitebox 2x12 (Tonkerlites)
    Whitebox 2x12 (Deltalites)


    http://www.reverbnation.com/southernsoil
    http://southernsoil.bandcamp.com/

    Comment


    • #32
      You dudes rule!
      THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
      Metal Blade Records
      Suhr Guitars

      Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

      Comment


      • #33
        You dudes rule!
        THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
        Metal Blade Records
        Suhr Guitars

        Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

        Comment


        • #34
          Posted
          | Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |


          Hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0

          Comment


          • #35
            Posted
            | Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |


            Hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0

            Comment


            • #36
              Send 'em a pic of the Pirate Suhr, that oughta be enough to win ya the gig right there!
              Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

              Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

              Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

              Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







              Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


              So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









              Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


              Sheikpwnt









              Originally Posted by Murdoch


              We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

              Comment


              • #37
                Send 'em a pic of the Pirate Suhr, that oughta be enough to win ya the gig right there!
                Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









                Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                Sheikpwnt









                Originally Posted by Murdoch


                We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                Comment


                • #38
                  done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?
                  great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09






                  Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


                  Ya'll n****s is gay



                  Cheers, Lucius.




                  the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                  SG ARMY

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?
                    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09






                    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


                    Ya'll n****s is gay



                    Cheers, Lucius.




                    the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                    SG ARMY

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                      View Post

                      done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?




                      BOTH!
                      THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                      Metal Blade Records
                      Suhr Guitars

                      Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                        View Post

                        done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?




                        BOTH!
                        THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                        Metal Blade Records
                        Suhr Guitars

                        Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                          View Post

                          done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?




                          BOTH!
                          THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                          Metal Blade Records
                          Suhr Guitars

                          Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                            View Post

                            done. are they legitimately accepting these suggestions or is this more guerilla social warfare?




                            BOTH!
                            THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                            Metal Blade Records
                            Suhr Guitars

                            Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              And thanks again dudes!
                              THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                              Metal Blade Records
                              Suhr Guitars

                              Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                And thanks again dudes!
                                THE ABSENCE "Enemy Unbound" In Stores World-Wide!
                                Metal Blade Records
                                Suhr Guitars

                                Originally Posted by chad_sux - You put the "bro" in brootz.

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X