Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a week off of work to play a gig?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
    View Post

I wouldn't. Especially not for Daytona Bike Week. It's no where near what it used to be. And especially not for a Tuesday/Thursday gig.

Just 2 cents from a guy who lives here & has played many a Daytona bikeweek/biketoberfest.

btw, what club ? There are some good ones & some bad ones, as well as good/bad owners & managers

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure of the club or if it is a club at all. Word I got was we'd be playing on the beach.
    Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
      View Post

I wouldn't. Especially not for Daytona Bike Week. It's no where near what it used to be. And especially not for a Tuesday/Thursday gig.

Just 2 cents from a guy who lives here & has played many a Daytona bikeweek/biketoberfest.

btw, what club ? There are some good ones & some bad ones, as well as good/bad owners & managers

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure of the club or if it is a club at all. Word I got was we'd be playing on the beach.
      Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

Do it!
        Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

Do it!
          Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

Go for it!!!!!
            90% of it is...half mental

1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
            1973 Ampeg VT-22
            Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

tune it or die
            and have a nice day!

Comment

Go for it!!!!!
              90% of it is...half mental

1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
              1973 Ampeg VT-22
              Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

tune it or die
              and have a nice day!

Comment

On its own, a short vacation at the beach, accompanied by music and motorcycles, does sound pretty good. On the flip side, the only thing I hate more than the drunken bikers at Bike Week is the drunken 'bikers' at Bike Week. Tough call.
                I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

On its own, a short vacation at the beach, accompanied by music and motorcycles, does sound pretty good. On the flip side, the only thing I hate more than the drunken bikers at Bike Week is the drunken 'bikers' at Bike Week. Tough call.
                  I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Marshallmel
                    View Post

pm me some details, and I'l let you know what's up. Also remember, you'll probably be playing outside, and although it is Florida, it's still February, and can still be cold, rainy, and windy outside.
                    Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Marshallmel
                      View Post

pm me some details, and I'l let you know what's up. Also remember, you'll probably be playing outside, and although it is Florida, it's still February, and can still be cold, rainy, and windy outside.
                      Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

why do they have a biker fest in Feb???
                        I want to remind you once again of grammar's importance: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comment

why do they have a biker fest in Feb???
                          I want to remind you once again of grammar's importance: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comment

**************** yeah I would. I have right at 14 weeks of vacation right now!! I'd love too!!
                            Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                            Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                            Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                            Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                            Peavey Bandit
                            Peavey Special 112
                            Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                            TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

**************** yeah I would. I have right at 14 weeks of vacation right now!! I'd love too!!
                              Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
                              Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
                              Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
                              Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
                              Peavey Bandit
                              Peavey Special 112
                              Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
                              TC Electronic iB Modified G-System

Originally Posted by charveldan

Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.

Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

‎Founder of the HCAF SS

Comment

I took a week off in 2008 to play SXSW. Didn't make a dime. Worth it b
                                EGC Buzzo Custom | Gibson RD Artist | Jazzmaster | Yamaha FG-160E

Model T | Gibson GA-60RV | Modded Valve Jr | Port City Wave

VP Jr | TU-2 | LPB-1 | Timeline | Gramps+ | Tim | Choralflange | Boost RVB | Flint

Solid dudes: rlm297, tetaJ, Procreatur, Indiana Tones, designatedmedia, hazelwould, sublimeride, theguitarist182, EJ, bish0p34, BryanFTWL

Comment

Working...
                                X