Manly approved decorating...

madryan

• Members

Not the freaking clock I hear ticking over the door in my den.

{censored} that clock. {censored} it in its ugly clock face.

Swords are cool though.
:thu:

Is that the one your wife hung on the wall? I may have that confused with another thread....

• Members

My Katana's are the real deal. Forged 9260 Spring steel and whatnot. They're cutters and are made to take abuse rather than cheap stainless showpiece type blades. The ones I have are actually quite a bit more durable than historically constructed Japanese Katanas.

• Members

My Katana's are the real deal. Forged 9260 Spring steel and whatnot. They're cutters and are made to take abuse rather than cheap stainless showpiece type blades. The ones I have are actually quite a bit more durable than historically constructed Japanese Katanas.

At least it sounds like you didn't go poser on it ;)

:thu:

Ok, I approve! :)

• Members

More durable? Against what use?

• Members

Prove it. Film those badboys clashing each other. Wear goggles.

Flea market ftw.

Live stream..Two sword enter..One eye leave.

• Members

i like your taste in things in general, madryan, but comments like these make you seem...i dunno.... someone else finish this sentence. :lol:

Archived