The #1 Artist Development Secret

PhilMoufarrege

• Members

Did I get your attention with the stupid title? Next time I'll try "top 7 vocal secrets" or something equally childish:-)

I talk a lot about personal development on my YouTube channel to singers. Why do I do that? Because singing is just part of the puzzle. What matters equally or even more is just getting your ACT TOGETHER IN LIFE.

To be honest, most of the time when I'm training singers, I have noticed that psychology and emotional baggage gets in the way more than vocal technique. This stuff needs to be sorted out otherwise it will sabotage the career you want. It won't matter how well you sing if you cannot save money, if you cannot manage time, if you cannot save money (yep again), if you can't sustain a solid work ethic, if you cannot be a positive, inspiring person people want to be around.

I have adopted an attitude in life that I want to share with you. It is the mentality that everything in life and life itself is a SKILL. Meaning that you can get better at ANYTHING in life, including life itself. You really can not only be a better singer, but can learn to heal yourself, look better, adopt a better attitude and outlook to life, and succeed at whatever endeavour you are wanting to do.

If you want to know more about this, check out this article, poster and video I made for you:

http://www.grow-the-voice.com/person...-template.html

Hope you enjoy!

Archived