Phonic vs Pro Pyle

• Members

What about Pyramid? I'm assuming because it's cheap it probably wouldn't be any better than the Phonic I have, although it does have an option for a headphone monitor.

JUNK!

The already suggested GX line from QSC is THE way to go in a bargain amp. The brands you're looking at are a total waste of money.

• Members

What is this thread?:eek:

"Battle of the Bottom Feeders".:poke:

"Jubilee of Junk".:rolleyes:

"Rumble of Ruble".:confused:

"Cornucopia of Crap".:facepalm:

"Below Behringer and other Second Class Brands".:p

All such brands are nothing but a total waste of money with abysmal performance.

Phonic vs Pro Pyle is like asking what smells worse, Cow pies or Horse manure!

:cop:

• Members

When I hear about someone blowing up thier "digital pro" speakers with a Pyle power amp I can't help but feel good since all three are now not making any noise. It's comforting and maybe the user will decide to get something decent, unfortunately the user will buy something even more cheap since the $ flow was already spent on the 1st purchase.

• Members

I have not made a post on here in a awhie because of the mindset of all of the people above. Among other thigns, the great majority of them are brand snobs.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with Phonic. I have several Phonic amps and they all work great. If you are considering a Phonic amp, just get it and ignore these folks. Same with Berhinger or any other brand these folks turn their nose up at. Read the actual reviews of these items at the online music stores from people that actually own and use this cheaper gear to assist in your purchase. As someone previously mentioned, Phonic makes a lot of equipment that has the Yamaha name stamped on it. Very similar concept to what Samsung used to be to Sony. Worked pretty good for them.

• Members

I have not made a post on here in a awhie because of the mindset of all of the people above. Among other thigns, the great majority of them are brand snobs.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with Phonic. I have several Phonic amps and they all work great. If you are considering a Phonic amp, just get it and ignore these folks. Same with Berhinger or any other brand these folks turn their nose up at. Read the actual reviews of these items at the online music stores from people that actually own and use this cheaper gear to assist in your purchase. As someone previously mentioned, Phonic makes a lot of equipment that has the Yamaha name stamped on it. Very similar concept to what Samsung used to be to Sony. Worked pretty good for them.

I think most here have much more experience with the brands you mention than you think...

Archived