my female dog is a (probably cant use the word)

• Members

Have the day off, and I am kicking back on the recliner. My lab is sleeping on his dog bed at my feet. (I brought the bed out because the female shorthair ran him off of the couch) anyway, they are sleeping away, snoring and breathing heavy. The lab sighs a bit, and the shorthair growled in her sleep. He outweighs her by about 70lbs., but, she is the boss. We kind of feel sorry for him, even our cat gets to boss him around.

oops sorry, wrong forum. Craig delete at will please.

To make it on topic, I just ordered a new mixer in my ongoing quest to downsize my rig. (old man syndrome I guess) My ultimate goal is still to give all of the bands proceeds to a kick-ass sound-co with lights so I can show up 1/2 hour before the gig and ask where to plug-in, then be driving home 15 minutes after the last song. The other guys aren't on board with this yet.

• CMS Author

Charlie (lab/pointer mix) is in his usual spot, curled up on the couch, snoring away. How dogs can sleep as much as he does is amazing. His day consists of:

Gets up at 6am, goes out for a pee.

Comes in, eats breakfast.

Sleeps on couch until 5pm.

Gets up, goes out for a pee and a dump.

Comes in, lays on couch watching the human goins on. If it involves food, he may come over to see if anything easy comes his way.

Eats dinner.

Sleeps on couch, hoping for some petting.

Goes out for evening pee, comes in for cookie.

Sleeps until 6am.

:facepalm:

• Members

I am very jealous of the on/off switch the dogs have. They are a bit older now so they need a 2 second stretch, but it is about 5 seconds from a dead sleep to wide awake. They lay down, and they are out within 5 minutes every time. No tossing and turning to sleep, and no grogginess till the first cup of coffee. (my dogs do not drink coffee)

Archived