Speaker Covers Thanks Al Poulin

• Members

Looking for some covers for the SaX250s speakers I picked up I found a video Al Poulin put out on some covers that he liked for his speakers. I found that they sold them for my speakers as well.

Good heads up from Al. Fit nice and just what I need to keep them clean yet not so much money for them as to worry about them getting dirty or well used. Nice on the inside as well.

Can be found here.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/connietom1123...id=p4340.l2559

Thanks Al.
Doug

• Members

You're very welcome my friend. They are great covers. I have two sets for my RCF 310As and they have kept them well protected. I wish they were a little snugger, but they are extremely easy to put on and I like that they offer some padding. I have some vinyl type ones for my NX55Ps and they just feel rough - like they could actually scratch the speakers themselves - and are a little tough to put on (too snug). Also, the price is excellent and Connie is a pleasure to deal with.

Al thumb.gif

• Members

I took got covers for me EV SX100+ speakers from Connie and have been happy with them. They are made out of moving planket-type material, so they are soft/floppy but well padded. I have a an EV cover for my ZX1-90 that is thick, padded nylon and is stiff (the cover can easily stand up on its own without the speaker in it) with a pocket on it. I would not say one is inherently better than the other, but they are quite different.

Archived