Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSC Digital Mixer

http://qscmarketing.com/january2014

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

That makes two digital mixers I know of that are coming out next year.  It should be fun.

http://LBPinc.com/di

Comment

• OneEng
      OneEng commented
      Editing a comment

fdew wrote:

That makes two digital mixers I know of that are coming out next year.  It should be fun.

What is the other one?

I have been thinking that Yamaha may have an update to replace the LS9 which is getting long in the tooth, is heavy and expensive, and now getting pummeled by the newest ~ $2500.00 digital mix consoles (32 channel versions).

Note that QSC announced this mixer at least 2 years ago, maybe 3 years. Wonder how far beyond vapor ware this really is shipping-wise?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

• witesol
      witesol commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember the hint of a mixer two shows ago. It's a tougher market now.

• Craig Vecchione
      Craig Vecchione commented
      Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:
      Note that QSC announced this mixer at least 2 years ago, maybe 3 years. Wonder how far beyond vapor ware this really is shipping-wise?

I emailed my contact there yesterday, but I'm also *still* waiting for a PLD4.5 that functions beyond a "amp driver boot failure" message. And that's now a GA product as far as I know.

Working...
X