No announcement yet.

OT Super sucked.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Super sucked.

Denver forgot there was a game today and who only let the Chilli Peppers only play one song?  Must be the same crowd that gave a grammy to peaches and herb and passed over Elvis Costello.

Dan Snyder is bad Karma

4 of the 6 worst defeats in Super Bowl history will belong to the Denver Broncos.

Comment

• guido61
      guido61 commented
      Editing a comment
      I liked the half time show though. Better than most.

cappttenron wrote:

Denver forgot there was a game today and who only let the Chilli Peppers only play one song?  Must be the same crowd that gave a grammy to peaches and herb and passed over Elvis Costello.

I take it the Washington State based team prevailed in today's sporting event?

I need to catch up with those guys, for I am their leader.

Comment

• cappttenron
      cappttenron commented
      Editing a comment

I really dont care who won that much but at least I wanted to see a game.  Was more upset Bruno Mars got to play a lot more than the Chilli Peppers. 

• nousername
      nousername commented
      Editing a comment

Audiopile wrote:

I take it the Washington State based team prevailed in today's sporting event?

Yep. That was me today. I stopped watching football over twenty years ago. Instead, I made banana bread, homemade cat food from a whole chicken and veggies, watched four episodes of the final season of Dexter, then went to a REALLY horrible band rehearsal. :manembarrassed:

You can tell that my wife married a musician / sound tech......

We were watching the halftime show on tv and she kept complaining the Bruno Mars wasn't up enough in the mix...  She kept saying to me: "Would YOU let that happen if you were mixing...?"

Bruno could have been a little more "on top" in the mix.

wife=critic I guess

Mike M

Comment

• SeeU 22
      SeeU 22 commented
      Editing a comment

Mike M wrote:

You can tell that my wife married a musician / sound tech......

We were watching the halftime show on tv and she kept complaining the Bruno Mars wasn't up enough in the mix...  She kept saying to me: "Would YOU let that happen if you were mixing...?"

Bruno could have been a little more "on top" in the mix.

wife=critic I guess

Mike M

I didn't hear him as too low in the mix, but I heard a lot of stadium noise on the HD audio. I'm not sure if that was off his mic or if the broadcast tech added that in. IMO thats what I could hear muddying up his vocal.

Neil

cappttenron wrote:

If it hadn't been at Bruno Mars's insistence they wouldn't have been there at all. He's an RHCP fan and they were added to the show at his request.

I've been a Seahawks fan since the franchise started, so needless to say I'm pretty excited. When I lived in Seattle I had season tickets. Good seats were only $28 back then.

I don't call myself a 12th Man. That's for the newbies

Comment

The bass player and guitarist from RHCP, neither of them had any cable attached to their instrument, do they were doing playback? Or the bassist and drummer from Bruno were they ones who actually were playing the RHCP song?

Comment

• Pro Sound Guy
        Pro Sound Guy commented
        Editing a comment

The best part of the whole thing was the OPERA singer NAILING IT

Amazing 

The Star Spangled banner with the pomp and circumstance nailed it

Bravo

Working...
    X