Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a few new tunes to learn.

Hey guys..I have a couple months in Europe coming up and I need a few new popular more recent tunes to learn..I haven't done this cover type gig since late 09/Jan10 and even then, I wasn't doing anything newer than from the early 00's..Can ya give me a set of more recent BIG hits that go over well solo? I know it may be different in Europe but still, I need some ideas..the only new music I know is commerical country and I may learn a couple for the folks from Norway..I have never even heard anything in the pop/rock or other genres in the past 5 years!! Thanks!

P.S..I know all the standards and classic favorits for the most part, so that's not an issue.

I don't know if I would do any of these myself, but these adult contemporary songs are from 2012-13.

Phillips Phillips - Home
    Jason Mraz - I won't give up
    matchbox 20 - Overjoyed
    Train - Drive by

Winner of best guitarist in the house. (my house)!

Comment

I am thrilled to report that I can now recommend Frank Turner to others. His new album just debuted at #2 on the UK charts, and his single Recovery is getting play at home.

So... Frank Turner- Recovery
    Free prog-related metal from Michigan.

http://www.silentlapse.com

Comment

• Potts
      Potts commented
      Editing a comment
      I finally just learned "Wagon Wheel". People have been requesting it so... It took 15 minutes and that was just because the phrasing is goofy in a few parts.

Working...
X