Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it!!!! Post your music here...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by carbon111
    View Post

    Serge Modular and Alchemy:



    http://carbon111.com/music/i_feel_fine.mp3



    No vocals yet...




    Alright, Gary Numan, you can stop masquerading as this "Carbon" persona now, we're on to you.
    Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

    Comment


    • I have more hair than Gary.
      Best Regards, James
      --
      I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

      My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

      Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

      Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

      Comment


      • I'm going to diversify the drums more between chorus and verse, add some hand percussion and stick a bridge in that I've already recorded. A couple more Serge lines and two vocal tracks and I'll be done...probably.
        Best Regards, James
        --
        I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

        My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

        Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

        Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by carbon111
          View Post

          Serge Modular and Alchemy:



          http://carbon111.com/music/i_feel_fine.mp3



          No vocals yet...






          May be my favorite of yours yet.

          LOVE the modular grunge!



          ~M
          www.Michael-Blue.com | Facebook | SoundCloud
          Formerly Korg OASYS 76 #000344, OS 1.3.1, 2GB, EXs1, EXs2, EXs3, STR-1, LAC-1, MOD-7
          Arturia Laboratory 49 | Maschine | Korg Triton Rack | Korg X3R | E-MU Planet Earth
          Yamaha DX7 (for sale) | Siel DK80 | Yamaha Upright Piano
          PreSonus StudioOne Pro | Omnisphere | Trillian | Cinematic Guitars

          Comment






          • It was the grunge that persuaded me to turn on my DAW...the rest just came to me.
            Best Regards, James
            --
            I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

            My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

            Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

            Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • Some kidding with Cubase, Stylus RMX and a softsynth:



              ConstrucKtion



              Comment







              • I have more hair than Gary.



                And better looking. And don;t look like you're trying not to to show that someone just gave you an enema.
                Originally Posted by Metrosonus


                working in a library I wish women would just come right out and say "where do you keep your soft core / torture porn at?"









                Originally Posted by swardle


                Well, I've never seen such filth in my entire life. Disgustation!!!



                That's called pain. Get used to it.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by Purity_Control
                  View Post

                  And better looking. And don;t look like you're trying not to to show that someone just gave you an enema.




                  Gosh!



                  ...though sometimes I do get that just-had-a-lemon-juice-enema look.
                  Best Regards, James
                  --
                  I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

                  My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

                  Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

                  Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by DocT
                    View Post

                    Some kidding with Cubase, Stylus RMX and a softsynth:



                    ConstrucKtion











                    No shortage of character in that lead!

                    Wow!
                    www.Michael-Blue.com | Facebook | SoundCloud
                    Formerly Korg OASYS 76 #000344, OS 1.3.1, 2GB, EXs1, EXs2, EXs3, STR-1, LAC-1, MOD-7
                    Arturia Laboratory 49 | Maschine | Korg Triton Rack | Korg X3R | E-MU Planet Earth
                    Yamaha DX7 (for sale) | Siel DK80 | Yamaha Upright Piano
                    PreSonus StudioOne Pro | Omnisphere | Trillian | Cinematic Guitars

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by DocT
                      View Post

                      Some kidding with Cubase, Stylus RMX and a softsynth:



                      ConstrucKtion







                      Brilliant as always!



                      I will be first in line to buy your CD...so please put one out.
                      Best Regards, James
                      --
                      I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

                      My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

                      Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

                      Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

                      Comment


                      • Hi all,



                        This piece was made by multi-tracking a DSI Mopho 11 times in Ableton Live. The result is very old-skool:



                        http://alonetone.com/danielb/tracks/limitations
                        Listen to my music at http://alonetone.com/danielb

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by carbon111
                          View Post

                          Serge Modular and Alchemy:



                          http://carbon111.com/music/i_feel_fine.mp3



                          No vocals yet...




                          Ooooh that was damn good!. And yes it does sound like Gary Numan.
                          Listen to my music at http://alonetone.com/danielb

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by daniel_b
                            View Post

                            Hi all,



                            This piece was made by multi-tracking a DSI Mopho 11 times in Ableton Live. The result is very old-skool:



                            http://alonetone.com/danielb/tracks/limitations






                            Oh, and I am a sucker for old school!

                            (And minor chords/progressions, and jazz chords/progressions)

                            Very nice!



                            I'd like to hear more like this; one versatile synth used throughout a piece.

                            What could something like the Blofeld or Virus do on a track like this?



                            ~M
                            www.Michael-Blue.com | Facebook | SoundCloud
                            Formerly Korg OASYS 76 #000344, OS 1.3.1, 2GB, EXs1, EXs2, EXs3, STR-1, LAC-1, MOD-7
                            Arturia Laboratory 49 | Maschine | Korg Triton Rack | Korg X3R | E-MU Planet Earth
                            Yamaha DX7 (for sale) | Siel DK80 | Yamaha Upright Piano
                            PreSonus StudioOne Pro | Omnisphere | Trillian | Cinematic Guitars

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by Michael Blue
                              View Post

                              Oh, and I am a sucker for old school!

                              (And minor chords/progressions, and jazz chords/progressions)

                              Very nice!



                              I'd like to hear more like this; one versatile synth used throughout a piece.

                              What could something like the Blofeld or Virus do on a track like this?



                              ~M




                              Thanks. I'm sure a multitracked Virus would sound terrific. The nearest I've done to something like this in the recent past was five JX-8P tracks in a single piece, a couple that were all Sylenth 1, and one that was only Sylenth 1 and Virus.
                              Listen to my music at http://alonetone.com/danielb

                              Comment







                              • ...though sometimes I do get that just-had-a-lemon-juice-enema look.



                                Good track btw, that serge is sounding well meaty. what have you got on drum duty? You're going for that not-quite-natural lindrum type sound?
                                Originally Posted by Metrosonus


                                working in a library I wish women would just come right out and say "where do you keep your soft core / torture porn at?"









                                Originally Posted by swardle


                                Well, I've never seen such filth in my entire life. Disgustation!!!



                                That's called pain. Get used to it.

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X