Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plan to read the new Clapton autobiography?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan to read the new Clapton autobiography?

Are any of you juiced to read the new Eric Clapton autobiography?
    Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

I might...for its Beatle content.

No, I won't. I don't even keep up with the Beatle books, though the Geoff Emerick one is mighty tempting.

Clapton's reflections on his year(s) as God might be interesting.

Comment

The Geoff Emerick book is very interesting. I say this and I'm not even a huge Beatles fan. I like 'em, but don't love 'em.
      Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

I won't read EC's book because I personally cannot handle hearing any more detail about his son's death. It's one of the most tragic things I've ever been made aware of, and it gives me nightmares. I really don't like to play "Tears in Heaven" for that reason, even though it's a beautiful tune.

So, no.
        Music, thoughts, stuff, and... I guess that's all

Comment

After seeing EC on Larry King, I may give it a read.
          Support Live Music!

Comment

no
            www.guslozada.com

Comment

I won't read EC's book because I personally cannot handle hearing any more detail about his son's death. It's one of the most tragic things I've ever been made aware of, and it gives me nightmares. I really don't like to play "Tears in Heaven" for that reason, even though it's a beautiful tune.

So, no.

You could just skip that part and read the rest.
              oke:

Comment

And yes I plan to read it.

Comment

I recently finished the Geoff Emerick book and would definitely recommend it. I've been on a musical hero biography kick. It started with a Hendrix book, then Jaco. I have a Miles Davis one started that I need to get back to.

I'll probably get to the Clapton book eventually. Maybe do a back to back with his ex-wifes book.
                  Something...

Comment

Working...
                  X