• Show
Clear All

see! its all 1001gears fault!
    Wha?
    PERCUSUS! THE GOD OF RHYTHM!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mraia3
      View Post

plus, 1001gear is pompous and elitist. If you can understand what hes saying, that is.

That he understands. Also this place is acting like dialup half the time.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 1001gear
        View Post

That he understands. Also this place is acting like dialup half the time.

Thats funny!
        Wha?
        PERCUSUS! THE GOD OF RHYTHM!

Comment

its sad. lost many in the first crash...........lost more in the crashes since then. Ive even sent messages to the ones Id like to see come back and start posting again, with no answers. Hardly see any of the geezers on here anymore. Lots of lurkers out there to that just watch instead of posting and joining in.
          Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by race81
            View Post

its sad. lost many in the first crash...........lost more in the crashes since then. Ive even sent messages to the ones Id like to see come back and start posting again, with no answers. Hardly see any of the geezers on here anymore. Lots of lurkers out there to that just watch instead of posting and joining in.

Lots of us geezers know our time here on earth is limited, and we don't want to waste it, waiting for pages to load or re-typing an answer to a post 3 or 4 times in an attempt to post things. It really can be frustrating! I am guilty of lurking, but I DO try to post when I can.

https://www.facebook.com/StreetcarSundayBand

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by the DW
              View Post

For me, it's because the site won't come up half the time. I'm trying to get in here, but I just get a blank screen like the server is "stuck" or something. When it's like that (pretty much every other day), I don't even bother trying after the first attempt. I really thought they'd have it squared away by now, but... oh well.

exactly!
              The Southpaw is rising again!
              I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
              Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Carminemw
                View Post

exactly!

Same here, miss you guys!!
                "As in drug rehab? or derhh, I crashes muh motorcycle rehab??" (Cross Eyed Mary) *** One of the founding members of The Geezer Guild***

Comment

I'm still here but most of the time I get the white screen or just a system hang...like hit or miss...
                  The Southpaw is rising again!
                  I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
                  Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by twosticks
                    View Post

Same here, miss you guys!!

Group hug.. C'mon bring it in....
                    Local musicians united Facebook group
                    82+ members and growing!

Comment

Group hug.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

admittedly, i mainly lurk now.
                        i miss you, mark
                        r.i.p. rudy

Comment

Must be you then.
                          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I overpost far too much and likely scare away the rest of the folk. I promise to shower more in 2013 and swear less in my posts.
                            Music, music, I hear music
                            Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Comment

Working...
                            X