hank-MKrkH

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT 50w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp

I play STRATOCASTERS.I can and do play all of what I play using just this amp,but i somtimes use an old PV classic 50 and A/B between them.Rock Blues,Funk punk etc...This amp is usually,but not always Quiet.In a bar with lots of neon lites it gets noisey,but not unuseable.This amp can and does make a wild amount of different sounds.But,I only use ONE! model,The AC30TB.It Rocks.This amp behaves very much like a good tube amp.I set one channel some what clean,with low bass,and one channel a little louder dirtier and slightly bassier.The distortion then can be adequatly controled by my volume knob and effects board.

I depend on this amp,I have and do gig with no backup.Right after I bought this amp I had a little trouble with the tube in it.The store I bought it from fixed it imediately,for free! Thank you Evan! So far it has worked very well

General Comments

I have been playing for 35 or so years.I have owned a ton of amps.this and myPeavey classic 50 are all i need now.My board has a cry baby,marshall comp,tubeworks tube driver,onerr delay,EH chorus,and a boss pitch shifter,A?B box,and a fender floor tuner.So far.If this amp were lost or stolen I would replace it.I love the way this amp responds,it breathes like a tube amp.Its not too heavey.I hate the matal grill.I tried a lot of other amps and chose this one for its sound and price.I wish it had a fx loop.If you can't get a good sound out of this amp you might want to consder another line of work,after all the tone is in your fingers!!