ignats22

Peavey Delta Blues 210 Tube Amp Combo

My primary guitar has Lindy Fralin Unbuckers (2) and the amp loves them. Cleans are solid and sparkling without the tinny effect that some Fenders give, and holds very well at high volume. The pre and post is a great addition that will let you set up for nice growl even at low volume levels. The amp is quiet and responds well to various attack styles. This is definitely a blues machine. Loud as loud can be if that is your preference. Can handle classic rock and jazz too. Creamy punch is the best description I can think of.

Built like a tank it should withstand the road very well. I haven't had it long enough to express an opinion

General Comments

I've playing for 30+ years and if it were lost I would buy another. If it were stolen, I would find the son of bitch and make his/her life miserable. I play blues and this amp is a dream. From Freddy King to BB king to John Mayer it has it all covered. I play a cpThornton Guitar, Professional model check them out. Beautiful and plays like nothing I've ever played before. Also play an American Strat that also loves the amp. I've been a Fender guy forever but nothing has come close to this Delta Blues gem. Peavey makes a terrific tube amp that is under rated by most. Go get one, you won't be sorry.