A Word about Practicing Efficiently.. long read

FUBTAG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The main thing with practice is to be honest about your level of ability and work hard to improve it. If you stop when what you are learning is kind of right then your guitar playing will be kind of right. If you keep going until it is good or pretty much perfect that will be reflected in your guitar playing. The amount of time you spend is not as important as the quality of practice.

• Members

I find this too.. and the problem is rememberi If I had a recorder handy, that's one thing. Usually wasn't the case...

I used to have a digi recorder I used for lectures but I lost it...This worked really well for remembering riffs or whole songs even. I got to get another one, it was like $50 too. :mad: Stupid technology and its smallness.

• Members

The main thing with practice is to be honest about your level of ability and work hard to improve it. If you stop when what you are learning is kind of right then your guitar playing will be kind of right. If you keep going until it is good or pretty much perfect that will be reflected in your guitar playing. The amount of time you spend is not as important as the quality of practice.

Well said. :thu: I didn't mean to insinuate that there is a time limit to put on it.... it has mostly to do with quality.

Archived