something you likely have not heard

Alchemist

• Members

poor fralin got beat to the punch then, he was so excited about his new idea, but this was about 6 months ago, so who knows what came of it, im not exactly on a regular discussion basis with him. but my luthier mentor is, ill have to ask him.

• Members

Oh I DEFINITELY HHAVE heard that about a million times.

I'm the BIGGEST Hellecasters fan on the planet. You can look it up in the guiness book of world records.

I love anything that has to do with them, or ANY of Will, John, or Jerry's other stuff.

This is a great live rendition of this song. Great tones and great playing as usual. The studio version sounds HUGE.

Love it!!

• Members

poor fralin got beat to the punch then, he was so excited about his new idea, but this was about 6 months ago, so who knows what came of it, im not exactly on a regular discussion basis with him. but my luthier mentor is, ill have to ask him.

Great playing and tone!!

Actually split singles have been made for decades. Leo Fender designed them for the P bass and also used the design on G&L guitars.

Fralin has been making split coils for decades also. He may have a newer design but I have a set he made 20 years ago.

The concept is really not new.:thu:

• Members

just goes to show how i dont go pickup shopping very often, i like the ones i use now so i dont ever look around and research. and i knew about the p-bass ones, thats where he was telling me the idea came from, he was doing it as a hum cancelling thing.

Archived