MI Neo Fuzz or Analogman Peppermint Normal

burton4snow

• Members

I've done my homework as far as listening to video clips and reading reviews now its time to take this to the forum. I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these and I want to get your opinions. I'm leaning towards the Peppermint Fuzz because it looks less difficult. Whenever there is more knobs its more difficult to dial in good tone in my experience. Also I hate the color purple, but thats not a huge factor of course. Any opinions?

• Members

why not get the one that sounds the best with your equipment?

The only fuzz I could try out that I have seen around here is the Swollen Pickle and I'm looking for that ripped velcro crackily dying battery fuzz and I know both of these do that.

• Members

Try the Effects forum? They're nuts for fuzz over there. Also, did you go the Video Demos at Proguitarshop.com? I thought those were cool. It's got me hooked on the MJM London Fuzz, which I can't afford anyway....

• Members

I got the Analogman Peppermint a week ago. Great, great pedal. It does decent fuzz face tones and if you fiddle around with the knobs of your amp, guitar and Peppermint you can some really insane sounds. If you're only intrested in the velcro quality, have you checked the Fuzz Factory out?

Archived