Best guitar forums? (aside from HC)

tommy_is_here

• Members

The Gear Page is pretty good.

It's not half bad. A little on the stuffy side and not a "freewheeling" as some sites like HC.....of course the whole John Mayer manlove:love: thing A lot of dudes have over their can get to a person somewhat.... but ya, it's "ok". Good for cross referencing something if your researching equipment.

The Telecaster forum is nice if your into Telecasters. The know their Tele's that's for sure.......http://www.tdpri.com/forum/index.php

And of course Ampage can be a big help if your into amp tech stuff and such. [deleted, possible malware site]

• Members

If you are gay or a suck-up the FDP is for you.In the dictionary under "dip{censored}" someone said the only thing listed is a picture of Chris Greene. They have however photoshopped the pecker out of his mouth.

I can't believe you said that, it's true ,but, i can't believe you said it. Don't get sued now ;)

• Members

I only reported that someone said that. Nothing to get sued over there.The truth is an absolute defense. I naturally would never say that myself.

Well now that is has been said/reported that it was said... I am sure an alarm went off somewhere in the "zone" and minions will be running around reporting the event, organizing both offensive and defensive plans as well as other types of nonsense.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

The majority of the threads there are debates about the best metalcore bands.

Not the best forums for substance at least.

UG is the best place i have found for tabs, but yeah their forums are a waste of time.

www.Guitarlodge.com was good but i dont know if its still up and running. Im too lazy to click on my own link.:bor:

Archived