NGD

seven58

• Members

Nice man - Classics are my Favourite Les Pauls - the best modern sounding Les Pauls on the market. Nothing beats them for heavy rock and roll and I mean nothing.

kinda pisses me off in a way. I don't really like the sound of the ceramics for anything other than everything wide open and max distortion, but that one sound is just heavenly. I don't want to replace the pups because I don't want to lose that one sound

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

How much of a pain in the ass would it be to remove that pickup switch and one tone knob and wire a Les Paul for Vol/Vol/Master Tone with a 3-way switch at the bottom of the guitar? Lately I've been having a huge LP GAS but that pickup switch is just something I can't accept.

• Members

I can't believe I missed this thread!

I had a great time at the show. I was there with my son on Saturday.

The only HCEG member I talked to knowingly was iplayanesp. His booth was right beside BLVD music. He was there with his dad and we tried to work a trade on a Faded Explorer for my tele, but I ended up selling there for cash.

I go to the Beacon once every few years if I need a good cleaning out, but it is a rite of passage (no pun intended) for visitors.

We will have to plan something more formal next year!

Archived