Ebay guitars that say no returns

surfcat

• Members

Would you buy one? There's one I'm eyeballing, but the no returns thing makes me very wary-what if the neck's twisted?

If the guitar is actually faulty I reckon you should be able to get your money back easily enough through a paypal claim.

• Members

Well, as much as I'm not a fan of eBay, in this situation their policies could actually help you. I would ask the seller before bidding about neck twist, etc. and then if it arrives and is unplayable, you could file a PayPal dispute as "item not as described".

Even though they may say no returns, if you specifically ask about something and it's not they way they say it is, you'll most likely win any dispute.

• Members

ALL my listings are no returns.

This ain't WalMart.

If it shows up smashed, I'll file the claim for you. But it's yours. I don't want it back cause you didn't like it or lost your job, or your wife bought a hottub.

I have thousands of positive feedbacks across several ebay accounts. On the account linked in my sig, it's ALL selling. I buy using another account.

• Members
ALL my listings are no returns.

This ain't WalMart.

If it shows up smashed, I'll file the claim for you. But it's yours. I don't want it back cause you didn't like it or lost your job, or your wife bought a hottub.

I have thousands of positive feedbacks across several ebay accounts. On the account linked in my sig, it's ALL selling. I buy using another account.

:lol:.....{censored}ing DCinDC.

Archived